Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Anything from
500-1000. Going back to s&s till surgery sure I'll be back once I'm all healed and off bed rest!! Thanks for your help hun x

RebekahR said:
Anything from
500-1000. Going back to s&s till surgery sure I'll be back once I'm all healed and off bed rest!! Thanks for your help hun x

U too babes xxx

hey girlies! how r u doing? im doing atkins this week, started sat and on 3rd day now! started at 9st 7 on sat and am 9st 5 today. not sure whether its water weight though as it was TOTM last week so will need to wait until friday for the final result! just hope its not in vain! also, my mother is starting back cambridge in 2 weeks and im thinking of joining her for a week or so to try to get into the 8s for christmas then restart juddd doing 5/2 based on 1200-1400 cals for the main days and around 500-700 on the fast days instead of up/down alternate. panicking about christmas weight gain more than anything so thats why i need to be as low as possible going into the festive season to give me some leeway!

hope you're all doing great! xx

Hey lumps!

Oh god christmas weight!!! Gonna b a nightmare! I have 2 parties that incl so much food! Plus all the other things, xmas day itself, boxing day leftover food, new years eve, new years day, o boy!!!!!
11st 8lb today!!!! 3lb gain over the weekend and i wasnt even that bad!!! Totm is looming though so maybe the cause??! Ah well :0

oh god me too! from dec 1st ive literally got 2 things per week until end of the month! just have to hit the gym on my 'days off' and limit the calorie intake! may even do some cambridge days in between to strike a balance! cant face the lbs creeping on again but its so easy that time of year!

you're doing fab, 11.8 is great and thats even after a possible totm gain so 11st wont be too far away hun im sure!

i'll keep you posted on my atkins, hope i can shed a few lbs at least this week before i restart my little cambridge stint xx

I was 11st 5 on saturday tho thats crayyyyzy!! Rarrr!!
Good luck with ur atkins stint, hope it works for u!
Atm im just c.c really, monday - friday between 6-800cals, saturday day off (within reason!!!) usually upto 2000cals, and sunday about 1000cal, gym 4times a week x

I was 11st 5 on saturday tho thats crayyyyzy!! Rarrr!!
Good luck with ur atkins stint, hope it works for u!
Atm im just c.c really, monday - friday between 6-800cals, saturday day off (within reason!!!) usually upto 2000cals, and sunday about 1000cal, gym 4times a week x

thats a good plan hun and it defo works, doubt i'd be able to stick to the 800 cals in the week though so well done on you! cant wait to finish these stupid quick fix diets and get juddding again, just hope i dont have a massive gain when i go back to normal this time round! xx

Yeah im not struggling on the low cal days usually, as a general food diary im having about 150cals for brekkie (1/2 turkey bacon sarnie) 200 cals lunch time (crisps+fruit or soup) 400cals dinner (ready meal usually and a 'pink n white') but there are the odd day that i am soo hungry i feel sick to my stomach that i need to eat a little more!
At the gym im burning between 400-600 cals so sometimes those days il eat a little more, i think il look to mainstain around the 10st 12 mark as altho id love to b lower i duno if i can keep
It off??? I feel a lot better now, all 12s fit me well and im about as small as iv ever been in my adult life tbh..... Off to the gym at 2, i love it!!!!! X

When did you start this diet ? Can't remember and can't see as in on my phone. April ?

You're being v inpatient ! I think you'll see 10 something by Christmas easily. And then worry about how low you think you can go.

I'm what - 16 years older than you? - so if I can get to low 9s you could.

Having said that though - I think 10 st 7 is a nice weight to maintain and that is probably my 'natural' weight. You're doing really well- I know it's a pain.

I just wish i couldve stuck out cd to the end rather than stopping! Im very impatient yes!!! Lol, 24th april was my first day on cd, and stuck that out for 12/14weeks (not 100% obv!!! ) lol!!!
I mean obviously i need to lose another stone i just dunno how i get there, as it seems for every week i lose 2lbs the next week il gain 1lb back so how will i actually get there........????!
Iv seriously cut down my food, weekdays im half starving myself lol!
Rant over!!!

I'm the same. Trying for a few more pounds and struggling, despite eating very low calorie. I suspect I am at the limit of what I can lose though and every lb now is a fight and a half.

You'll see the results with just keeping things as they are. I stand by my thoughts about JUDDD and that calorie counting is probably the way to go? Coupled with the gym, you'll continue to drop those lbs.

But it makes more sense with u.... Ur almost 9st which is very light, so it doesnt suprise that youre struggling with the lbs now your bodies prob finkinh, um hang on love im skinny enough here!!! but me - im not even 11st yet, i should easily be able to get to 10st it only just make my bmi normal,
I am seeing a pattern at the moment though, 1 week i see a good loss, the next week its rubbish, the week after another good loss, the week after rubbish,
I should prob start looking at my loss over a 4week period perhaps???? And maybe hope for 7lbs a month?? Hmmm?

Do you write down your weight every week? I do and have done for over a year and I now lose around 6lbs every 4 weeks so that's a good idea.

I started cd at 12 stone 4 remember - you were over 15 stone so you've actually shifted more weight than I have .

I think psychologically you'll feel much better when you break into the 10 stone something bracket.

hey greta what diet are you following at the moment xx and whats your typical day.

Im going to start recording it i think, but that sounds about right for me too 6lbs over about 4weeks, the thing is the lightest iv been in my adult life is 10st 7/8lbs and the size i am right now, i fit into all of my clothes i used to wear even tho im a stone heavier, so im in no immediate rush as such, but i dont feel like i could sustain the way im eating forever - as i do every day feel like im on a hard diet (except for saturdays!!!)
Thefe is no way ever i could maintain the weight im at now on 2000 cals, i think my maintenance cals will be as little as about 1200 as it seems my body gains pounds very quickly, i wana throw my freakin scales away for starters, as my lifestyle is definitely better now, eating better, loads more excercise, so i just wish now i could b less bothered with what the number says, how do i do this?!

Hey missie!

Well, I have done a variety of methods to get to 9 stone 1..

May 2011 I was 15 stone 2. I calorie counted and had a personal trainer and dropped to 13 stone ish in November. Come January of this year I was back up to 13 stone 12lbs...so I low carbed down to 12 stone 4.

At 12 stone 4 in july, I did 7 weeks of CD and dropped to 10 stone 4. I have then lost a further 17lbs by calorie counting and remain at 9 stone 1 or 2 - although I would love to be 9 stone exactly. Patience!

An average day is as follows..

Breakfast - porridge/fruit/yogurt - 280/350 cals

Lunch - quorn stir fry - 400 cals

Dinner - cereal bar and a hot chocolate - 280 cals

Sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more - but I come in under 1000 calories usually for the day. I vary this too - I have salads, ryvita, cottage cheese, fruit etc.

On top of the above, I have one 'meal ' a week - so this weekend I ate a nice pasta dish followed by chocolate fondant and ice cream. I ate 8 jelly snakes and also a large square of dark chocolate and 2 glasses of wine on the Sunday. So... the odd treat and then the discipline during the week if that makes sense?

This is mainly maintaining me and will then show 5/6 pounds loss every month or so.

I know deep down that I am probably trying to maintain an unrealistic weight. 10 stone would be better for me and easier - I could eat more calories for a start. I am not really meant to be a size 8 and 9 stone but please note - this has not stopped me from going for it and now I'm here I'd like to languish in it for a bit longer!

I suppose I have real self discipline at the moment. I am spurred on by all the clothes I can wear < I have a real clothes weakness! > and that means I think twice before eating something calorific.

I considered JUDDD for ages and was going to go for it. I then read more into it and read a lot of diaries and have come to the conclusion that it is calorie counting by any other name - albeit more pain free when you have an UP day : ) My best tip is calorie counting... no ups, no downs, no white carbs and no snacking or alcohol. THAT gets the job done for sure!

How are you getting on with it?

Ahhhhh i needed that little read!!! Mayb im going wrong on the white carb front??! I usually eat some form of it during the day, whether thats bread or pasta or a jacket spud, so mayb i should cancel those right out and go back to eating all proteins and veg..?

Food wise today have had a banana, about 150cals worth of haribo, and a small bowl of pasta with chicken, sweetcorn and brocolli in with 2 tblspns of phillidelphia, cals r in at about 700 and had my asssss kicked at the gym earlier, my instructor did a full on circuit with me and made me spew!!!! Haha x

Check out my new dress!!!! I am in love!!!

Attachments

• image-2775224636.jpg
    image-2775224636.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 122
LM - I'd try a week of no white carbs at all and no bananas - just berries if you want fruit. If you fancy a jacket - swap it for sweet potato wedges or butternut wedges. Don't eat any form of carb after lunch and with these simple tweaks I think you'll see a difference ?

The dress is amazing by the way

God my face looks shockin!!! Haha! Smudge makeup haha!!
Right im gonna try that as of monday then, iv seen vertually most of ur food diarys so im going to follow something similar, come on tonight so feeling so sluggish and like i wana eat some choccy spread on toast!!! Mmmmm but iv got into bed and gonna hint at the oh to massage my legs as theyre hurting so much from my massive row earlier!! :)

Back