Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

have you tried following something like the low GI diet mumma?its sort of the same principle as what greta said about no white carbs or snacks, you can have bread and pasta but you opt for wholegrain/wheat instead of white carbs and get lots of energy from meats and protein such as eggs and cheese etc. also on the plus side, peanut m&ms are low GI because of the nuts! my friend has started it because she is borderline diabetic and it helps control your insulin production. she said she hardly thinks about food these days because the stuff she eats keeps her hunger away longer. im thinking of trying this out myself, its the snacking thats usually gets me on diets! x

Thanks greta great advice I needed that x

Mumma u look amazing. X

Morrrrrning!

Well what a fan-****ing-tastic beautiful day!! F*** off rain! Have already started the day badly with a sausage sandwhich haha!!! Going gym later though so feel less bad for it!!!
And will eat nothing till tea - fajita friday!!!! So todays looking at about 1000cals, 11st 5lbs this morning so this weeks a sts so if my theory is right i should be on for a 2-3lb loss next week?! We shall see!! D

Urrrgh thank god it's Friday I'm so stressed at work was actually sick xxx

Gosh missycb that sounds awful! I would never do a job that made me like that!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back up 3lbs to 11st 8 today!! Shocking weekend, fajitas, pizza, kebab+chips, tons of alcohol follwed by a beasty chinese last night!!! Im very lucky it was just the 3lbs Tbh!! Back to being very good this week, i even made it to the gym yesterday with a monster hangover!!!

How is everyone?!
My dress from saturday :) love it!!!

Attachments

• image-2913021232.jpg
    image-2913021232.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 113
jacci48 said:
You and the dress are gorgeous!! xx

I love your choice in dresses! You know how to look fabulous darling!

Thanks u :) yes i love these dresses, fitting on the waist but then poofy on the hips bum so it doesnt cling!! I got a lot of compliments about it :)

back down to 11st 7 this morning, so if im extra good i could b on for a loss come saturday! X

So i weighed in at 11st 5 this morning!! Even though iv been hovering around the same weight for the last few weeks im really quite happy when i think about all that ive eaten, all the treats etc... Just goes to show that with excercise u CAN have treats on a diet, and enjoy life!!!!
Very happy!!! Off to the gym shortly and cooking a spag bol with garlic bread for dinner yum :D
Happy wkend gals x

Well done on the weight loss Mumma, and yes exactly right, exercise is the key to keeping your body burning those calories...and with JUDDD we can get away with so much more than on other lifestyles. Enjoy your weekend

Ok so im sorry to vent this on here, but its somewhat a bit easier to talk to people ive never met lol!!
Having a right **** time of it at the moment, so my partner and i r seriously on the rocks atm, we have been bickering quite a lot lately and weve both confessed we r not inlove with each other anymore, we love each other like a sibling :(
To make it all that worse he kissed another girl saturday night which has devastated me, hes in bits over it right now but said at the time he was so drunk he couldnt of cared less about me coz he thought our relationship was done. (I was very unhappy also)
But this has hit me ever so hard, to really want to fight for us, we have two babies aged 2and ahalf and 9mnths and i cant bare to break up our family,
I want him - can you fall back inlove with someone if u put the work in??? Weve totally just forgot each other over the last year and now its resorted to this, our wedding is booked for next year which im now going to cancel and lose all that money,
I just cant believe its ended up here :'(

Awwww I'm really sorry to hear that! I think sometimes life gets in the way... You have two small children which need you, men are like babies and still like to be number one priority as they were before, this doesn't happen when kiddies come along... You know you still love each other, you've just forgotten, how's about trying to have a date night, just putting the kids to bed early , making an effort glass of wine( although this diet thread would frown on that...lol) and talking!! Tv off!!christmas is a wonderful but stressful time and sometimes we'd all just like to runaway and hide... But if its worth keeping its worth fighting... Telling each other the truth is a start don't you think? Hope your ok xx

littlemumma said:
Ok so im sorry to vent this on here, but its somewhat a bit easier to talk to people ive never met lol!!
Having a right **** time of it at the moment, so my partner and i r seriously on the rocks atm, we have been bickering quite a lot lately and weve both confessed we r not inlove with each other anymore, we love each other like a sibling :(
To make it all that worse he kissed another girl saturday night which has devastated me, hes in bits over it right now but said at the time he was so drunk he couldnt of cared less about me coz he thought our relationship was done. (I was very unhappy also)
But this has hit me ever so hard, to really want to fight for us, we have two babies aged 2and ahalf and 9mnths and i cant bare to break up our family,
I want him - can you fall back inlove with someone if u put the work in??? Weve totally just forgot each other over the last year and now its resorted to this, our wedding is booked for next year which im now going to cancel and lose all that money,
I just cant believe its ended up here :'(

Marriages and relationships go through phases. We all just have to keep working at them?
That old saying love n hate are 2 sides of the same coin..

Life does get in the way, you just have to make time for each other and be nice to one another.
You both have to reminisce about the old days, when things were nice and simple, when you first met, how you fell in love etc..
It takes a lot out of you having little ones but at least you have a chance to put it right!!
Have a break from normal routine, fit in time for you both to be together without anyone else.
Good luck with it, rooting for you!

Thank u girls, i feel like i want to make it work but he has given up, hes no longer in love with me it seems, and we both feel like how can we try abd be together if we r not inlove,
Altho tho i think i can forgive him forc the kiss and move on hes really punishing himself and says he cant trust himself anymore and that i can do better.
Hes moving out tonight so we both have a couple days to think about things.....
1 week ago i was gettin married and niw it looks like im going to be single 24 and bringing up 2 kids on my own :( cant eat cant sleep, constant headache.....
I know deep down we r like bestest frends and we both deserve someone that makes us feel all tingley and that we both fancy, but hes the father to my kids and i was more than happy to marry him and live our lives like best friends :(

aw hun im gutted for you, ive just come out of a relationship myself so i know how shitty it is to be feeling so low. we were very similar to you, i feel that we are better suited to being friends as hes not a bad person but we were incompatible in many ways. im still single and just enjoying focusing on me for now. maybe you need to take advantage of this break too for you to put things in perspective and try and see what you want out of this, whether its to make a clean break or to give things a go again. whatever happens i hope you and your babies are ok. massive hugs xxxxx

Just wanted to say I really feel for you lovely, we've been going through something similar at the minute. I've said for a while that we're more like friends, but I figured that that maybe wasn't a bad thing and like you I was happy to live like that. We've got a 2 year old and it's easy to neglect each other and just be parents rather than a couple. We've had other stuff going on too, seems like a major run of bad luck in our families at the mo, making us both grumpier than usual.
A couple of months ago I took my little girl to my mums for a week or so just to get away, stopped wearing my engagement ring had pretty much made the decision that we were done.
I do wonder that if all the other stuff wasn't going on (money worries, illness etc) would we still be plodding along happily? I guess I won't know.
Anyway, recently we've been getting on better, no idea what's different. My mum babysat at the weekend, we went out with friends, stayed in a hotel and it was really lovely. Wore my ring again too. I do want to work at it, but I don't know if that's for us or for our little girl. We're definitely not out of the woods yet. I want someone to set my world alight too but I don't know if that's realistic. Maybe it gets like this no matter who you're with. Especially when children are added to the equation. It's hard!
Sorry I've waffled. Some time apart will give you chance to think, see if you miss each other, then I'd suggest some time for just the 2 of you (if that's possible?).
Hope you don't mind me butting in but I could relate to so much! X

Not atall, this really helps, my main worry i guess is the kids, hes a real full on dad and helps with everything, i feel like its going to all get on top of me if i have to do it alone, i also feel like if we were to go our separate ways - whos going to ever want me again, im 24 with 2 kids and i dont want anymore, the chances to meet someone that doesnt want children is prob slim, and who exactly wants to take on someone elses kids, since iv lost all this weight my body looks disgusting, my skin is all saggy and lose and im so conscious, i havent let him anywhere nearme for months... So i certainly couldnt let anyone else near me in that way :(
I cant imagine being a broken family :( sharing xmases, bdays etc its killing me.
But i also know that deep down if it wasnt for the kids we'd probably walk away, as how long can u stay with someone u r no longer in love??? We just need time i suppose, no hasty decision making, hes leaving tonight for a few days so hopefully we can work out what to do... X

U ok lumps? Hows cd working for u?

Back