Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Morning chick.........yeah was 100% yesterday and it was hard but glad ive done it................fingers crossed for me for the rest of the week ay!!!!

Where is everyone anyways xxxx

thanks hunny I will try my best blimin starving already tho :(

hey girlies hope you're doing ok! im trying to juddd at the mo from 5p.m - 5 p.m., all over the place with a diet plan! had apple, activia and chicken mayo brown bread sandwiches yesterday but had a curry out yesterday afternoon so have got a banana, activia and half a sandwich for work today for my DD. starting my next UD tonight then with chicken and garlic and herb cheese and plenty of veg so that should leave me enough cals for tomorrows breakfast and lunch too. am doing short bursts of tabata at the gym, so much more effective im sweating more in 20 mins than i was in an hour just doing an average pace! feeling clothes are easier to get into too! xx

oooo exciting you havnt got a lot to loose either so keep us updated chick xxxx

Missing you posts x

Hi ladies, I'm back, I suppose. Ha. I've been eating like a woman on a mission the past couple of weeks, oops, I'm up about 4lbs which I'm ok with. I'm aiming to get that off this week and start the shred. I neeeed to try and sort my tummy out. No fun losing all this weight but still wanting to hide your body! Might even do before and afters this time to see if it does actually make any difference! Hope everyone's ok? LM you look gorge in the pic of you and your lovely birthday boy :) X

Hey hun long time no here lol!!! Yeah post on the pics hun it will keep you motivated.
What are you planning then xxx

How you getting on Missie? I don't think I could do it again. Had enough of VLCDs I think! My plan is low cal (with an eye on carbs) this week. Need to avoid the scales for a while though, the 30 day shred always makes me retain water at first. Going to take measurements and pics instead, then re do half way through, then at the end. It works out well that I've got a night out in about a month that I want to look hot for! Ha. Super tight pencil skirt and sheer top planned, Eek, no hiding in that! X

Mmmm what did u eat laura?!! Lol!! I love food! Currently cooking a pizza to share with my boys, also my mum just brought us doughnuts and sweets as we all have colds lol!!! Pig out day here then!!!!!! (Sorry missie) dont cave, have ur shakes amd youll be wayyyy skinny by the weekend x

keep at it missie! we all know it works so hang in there, you'll feel wonderful by the wkend! its a great kick start for whatever you decide to do next as well. ive got around a week's worth of shakes in my house so ill aim to get to 9.5 stone first then i'll get on the shakes to get half a stone off. really want to be in the 8s so i hate the scales at the mo coz ive gone too mad over christmas :( xx

littlemumma said:
Mmmm what did u eat laura?!! Lol!! I love food! Currently cooking a pizza to share with my boys, also my mum just brought us doughnuts and sweets as we all have colds lol!!! Pig out day here then!!!!!! (Sorry missie) dont cave, have ur shakes amd youll be wayyyy skinny by the weekend x

A little bit of everything, ending with a Chinese last night. Oops! It was bloody good though. I still feel full today though which is a bonus! Enjoy your pig out day :)

Missie, the girls are right, if you stick with it, you'll have lost loads in a week, it is hard but def worth it. X

omg im starvinnngggggggggggggggggg so jealous xx

Managed the gym but other half wants to go tonight and I really dont think i should just on shakes BUT really tempted too!!

Just want a a doughnut

Go missie and just take it easy.... Walk on treadmill, steady pace on the bike u dont have to kill yourself!! Keep yourself busy, youll only wana eat if ur home alone!!
Im same as u lumps, gonna get to about 10st 10 myself then wana manage a week cd blitz.
Was 10st 13lb 4oz this morning (pizza prob ruined that!!!!!) altho i only had 3 small slices, bot eaten much else today - just bits and bobs, have had 600cals worth of lucozade tho!!!!!!!

Lucozade is a killer it's the sugar think its as bad as fat cx

Going to the gym to do a class sod it feeling quite full of energy and had my second cappuccino shake with extra coffee lol zx

Fingers crossed I Dnt pass out x

I've just had a mountain of food for about 300 cals! 3 quorn fillets (55cals each) on a load of shredded cabbage and green beans. I'm so full now but bet I still end up eating again later. Grrr. Take it easy Missie, keeling over is so not a good look :D X

I know yeah, exactly like the salt and pepper king prawns I was munching on last night...

I've never had a lamb korma, I can't even imagine?! I bloody love a good spicy curry though...with lots of wine!
My brother got me a kit from this posh shop in York where they put all the curry ingredients together for you so you literally just have to chuck it all in along with meat etc, might give that a whirl this weekend. X

Back