Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

i hope so hun! i havent had anything but water so far coz i pigged out a bit last night! trying to save my shakes for later so that i can have them quite close together! enjoy your last day of food freedom lol! i'll try and check in with the site over the wkend but my access is limited but i'll try and leave a message at some point! xx

Aww thanks for your support lumps xxxx

Aww thanks for your support lumps xxxx

no worries hun, its hard enough going alone on CD but i'll try and help the best i can! it'll help me too coz i want to be an example so i have to stick to it myself if im going to help you through it too lol! still havent had my first shake but getting hungry now! sticking to the water but will prob have first shake at 12.30ish i think! hope you enjoy london town! xx

just finished the gym so gonna have a healthy lunch and then enjoy last day of freedom looool xxxxxx

You starving yet?

yep starving now but think ive broken through the barrier! had my first shake of the day but am feeling light headed, reminiscent of starting CD last time! this is the worst part so if i can get through this i'll be ok! just focusing until the 16th for this first stint so thats helping too, last year was a long hard slog so im thankful that i havent got to do it for so long this time round!

well done on the gym hun! xx

we can and we WILL do this together xxxx

Cor what an amazing night last night Claridges was a bit old for me but the food at le caprice was to die for x

So got home to find my oh wasn't back tried to call him for a bit then his mate called saying he they had been arrested. Then the police called me to verify his address and I was raging.......THEN I get a call from Simons mate saying they need me to bale them out at the police station with money. So I'm pissed and calling police stations etc. call his sister asking if she can give me a lift too. Bearing in mind this is half two in morning! Anyway she calls them and finds out they are messing around and if a wind up!!!!!!

I'm screwing!!!!!!! Currently in the spare room not a happy bunny :(

DAY ONE IT IS LOOOL

Subscribing.

That is so NOT a funny wind up. I would be absolutely seething. Your day up to then sounds really nice though.

Oh and I did mean to say hi to littlemumma - fantastic stats and so close to goal - well done!

Last edited:
Hi moonwatcher welcome lol ur joined a crazy thread xxx

Tell me about it......I'll update u on what happens when he wakes up!!!!! Blimin men, more trouble than they are worth ay!!!!

Where is everyone xxx

Omg missie thats mental!! Omg! Make him suffer!! Haha!!!!
Good luck u2 with ur cd go i really wish i could do it, jeeeeeese i ate a lot of rubbish yesterday, darn tesco stupid offers!!!! Scales showing 10st 12 today happy enough i spose. Altho i nees to get right into these 10s so im gonna really try hard next week - however its my first day at work monday so my gym sesh is really gonna struggle to fit in. But im gonna try and figure it out :)

Welcome to our thread newbie :) x

Hey mumma I know men eh!!! Well done togo ur well an truly in the tens babe it just not budging for either of us ay lol xxxx

If i could be more disciplined id have got to about 10st 7 by now, it seems i can drop the numbers quite fast but then i just stumble and eat a lot of shi-t and then i mess it up again and put on those few lbs ive lost!! Grrr! Always a learning curve huh!! X

littlemumma u r doing great, its annoying when the weight is slower coming off but its only coz you've lost loads already and are lovely and slim now! im on day 2 of CD, god im hungry! had a sneaky weigh this morn tho and am 2lbs down already although it doesnt mean anything coz im bloated due to the water im drinking! i just looked in the mirror now, i look massive and feel sooo heavy but if i stick to it i should feel nice and light in a weeks time! missie, hows day 1 going for you hun?? xx

littlemumma u r doing great, its annoying when the weight is slower coming off but its only coz you've lost loads already and are lovely and slim now! im on day 2 of CD, god im hungry! had a sneaky weigh this morn tho and am 2lbs down already although it doesnt mean anything coz im bloated due to the water im drinking! i just looked in the mirror now, i look massive and feel sooo heavy but if i stick to it i should feel nice and light in a weeks time! missie, hows day 1 going for you hun?? xx

Hey gorge I'm doing on considering bit hungover and last nights stress. Just had my first shake but determined nothing will stop me till my holiday xxxxxxx

Just keep focusing on when we get there how impressed with ourselves we will be xxxx

Lost my makeup bag last night how annoying urghhhhhh

Omg I'm so pissed of oh went out earlier and has buggered off to pub again saying he should be allowed to go out after last night!! I give up x

Pppffttttt sod that missie!!! Youre gonna be abit annoyed probs anyway being back on these bloody shakes again, he should be abit more sympatnetic to that - and be sorely grovelling for last night!!! Its not even like u can go out and enjoy yourself is it..... Friggin shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! X

aw hun how crap!! just let this spur you on to do well on CD and show you will not be beaten!! if you can get through this day you can face anything lol!! xx

Day two and been to pub to try and decaf him out! Pointless loose.com

Still on shakes......besides need to look hot for my new man loool (whoever that is!)

Looool decaf.....that ment drag

/kick the s££t out of!

Back