Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

ahhh ok can you save your sins for weekends?

^^^^ I love how we all have our priorities right :D

loooooooooooooooooooooool exactly........................had my salad and im stuffed and hate the feeling of being full!

I have nice white teeth and I swear by the following ...

Purple listerine
Arm and hammer whitening paste
No smoking or drinking red wine : )

I wouldn't have my done even if I needed to because it weaken s the enamel ultimately.

I recommend another super beauty tip that costs ££ buy you must try ! Rapid lash serum! It's around £40 a tube , you apply it every evening and blimey ... It works! My lashes were ok anyway - now they are amazing! Took 5 weeks to work properly

Hi missy! Good to see you back

Hmmm SW. I'm tempted. I'm hovering around the 9 stone mumble mumble mark and would love to shift half a stone. I've asked the question before but I remain unconvinced ... Is it the right diet if you are technically a ' normal ' weight? Will you lose weight on it?

I like the sound of it but me being told I can eat as much of one food as I like could lead to me doing just that!

GretaGrip said:
I have nice white teeth and I swear by the following ...

Purple listerine
Arm and hammer whitening paste
No smoking or drinking red wine : )

I wouldn't have my done even if I needed to because it weaken s the enamel ultimately.

I recommend another super beauty tip that costs ££ buy you must try ! Rapid lash serum! It's around £40 a tube , you apply it every evening and blimey ... It works! My lashes were ok anyway - now they are amazing! Took 5 weeks to work properly

Oh bum, not sure life is worth living without red wine *sigh*.
I feel the same about SW. And the 'free' stuff, I'm scared I'd constantly have a bowl of pasta on the go. Which would be amazing if I still lost weight. Maybe it's a miracle?! There are some tiny women on here doing it.

Sw just sounds too good to be true.. my colleague is on it.. if I are potatoes and pasta all day I would be 200st!!

Its got to work tho... Just got to be brave enough to try!!!

God u guys are scaring me now Loool, I'm not gonna go crazy, and keep my meals low ish I carbs but im gonba try xxx

It does work but it's a fallacy you can binge on carbs all day. You are supposed to eat until satisfied. Not stuffed. Also most of the food is fat free and gets boring very quickly. ie Quark cheese on lasagne is foul! SW chips are also not really worth getting stuffed on. You can't go mad on rice if you have meat on your plate too etc. The plan also relies heavily on everyone cooking from scratch. Partly why I stopped was cos I fractured my shoulder and couldn't cook much.

It does work but it's a fallacy you can binge on carbs all day. You are supposed to eat until satisfied. Not stuffed. Also most of the food is fat free and gets boring very quickly. ie Quark cheese on lasagne is foul! SW chips are also not really worth getting stuffed on. You can't go mad on rice if you have meat on your plate too etc. The plan also relies heavily on everyone cooking from scratch. Partly why I stopped was cos I fractured my shoulder and couldn't cook much.

Ummmm I thought it might!!! I love cooking tho so that's a bonus!!! Feel so stuffed tho :(

what did you eat today missy?

Hey chick I had raspberries and fat free yog, an apple, boiled egg salad no dressing and gnocchi bake and salad this eve......bout 5 syns in total x

What ya thinking!!! Too much?

Defo eat your syns missie, and all ill say is dont take too much advantage of the extra easy days... Stick to mainly red or green.... I was losing 3lbs a week (at 13stone) following the book does work, a great low syn treat - melt a tblspoon of choccy spreadin the microwave and add some strawberries!!! Yummmmmmm x
Glad to see u all,
I need to make a decision on what im doin, been at docs this afternnon as ic been wakin up lately with gut wrenching stomach pains-like contractions that r makin me sick (acidy mucus) conclusion - build up of acid in my stomach and all this diet messing isnt helping, have tablets now to hopefully control it, so im hoping they work. Just need to get myself sorted out!!!!!!!!

Hey mumma i know someone who has that make sure u take tablets!!!

I've decided my head is mangled im lying I'm bed can't sleep cos I can't get my head round eating!!!

Argh the worst nights sleeps ive had in ages....................kept thinking i should be doing cambridge and then swapping thinking about slimming world!!!

Panicking before my holiday............................does anyone think i should do cambridge up to my hol and then start slimming world when i get back?

I think you should def give SW a chance Missie, at least for a week to see how you get on, don't panic about your holiday...holidays are good things!

LM that sounds awful, it's not gall stones is it? Hope your pills are working, really doesn't sound pleasant at all!

Yum x

Attachments

• image-2300712751.jpg
    image-2300712751.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 69
Back