Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

How is everyone doing?

Ive just been to see if my wedding dress is still ok to be altered, and they said no!!!! Went to another place - again NO!!!!!! My dress is too big to be altered to fit me body......
But on the plus side i came across a dress in a 10-12 which almost fit perfectly only needs taking in a little on the hips. So i bought it!!!!!!! In 1hour i made this huge decision and i love my dress soooo much!!!

Oh wow! You have done soooooo well! I must admit, Iwas at my biggest at my wedding at although it gave me the kickstart that I needed, I still find it really sad to look back at the photos before I lost any weight...

Well done and I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time leading up to the big day xx

Ha that's brilliant post a pic honey cxxxx

Oh wow! You have done soooooo well! I must admit, Iwas at my biggest at my wedding at although it gave me the kickstart that I needed, I still find it really sad to look back at the photos before I lost any weight...

Well done and I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time leading up to the big day xx

Thank you :) yes that was my incentive - wasnt gonna set a date till some weight had gone - but guess i didnt think i could lose this much!!!

Exciuse the face, hair and pastey ness!!!!

Attachments

• image-1369944567.jpg
    image-1369944567.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 107
  • image-4041102714.jpg
    image-4041102714.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 108
OMG the dress is stunning and so are you little skinnie minnie xxx

Awww haha!! Im very happy with how i look in it apart from my bloody arms, how can still b soo big ffs?! Im trying very very hard to lose some flab off them its just a mega slow process :( 5months tp do it! Xxx

Love the dress!! You look stunning :)

Maybe try kettlebell's for your arms ? Start with a low weight and build it up :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Im at the gym doing heavy weight training already. With a trainer, Lifting 10kg dumbells, 25kg barbells and 20kg kettles. Im doing all i should be for my arms im just not getting visible results im happy with.... Shame!

Im at the gym doing heavy weight training already. With a trainer, Lifting 10kg dumbells, 25kg barbells and 20kg kettles. Im doing all i should be for my arms im just not getting visible results im happy with.... Shame!

Babe u do look amazing tho seriously look what u have achieved xxx

Wow that's great! I'm working my way back up lol had keyhole surgery on my right shoulder aug 2012 .. The kettlercise classes I go to help with strengthening and keeping it less stiff .. I started at 2kg just moved up to the 3kg lol I used to use 6kg & 8kgs got to build my strength up in my shoulder slowly :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Your dress looks amazing on you! What a fab choice!

Hey lumps how you doing??? xxx HOws the diet x

hey missie! diet not great this week :( been on training sessions with work and the buffets are tooo nice! back on it today though im supposed to weigh in tonight but its going to be a gain, not sure whether to put it back to monday to try and get few lbs off this weekend or just brave it! how r u doing hun? xx

Well WI today and totally gonna give up big time!!! IM DONE WITH THIS HEAD F**K!!! Im so fed up of not eating much and training my arse off and getting nowhere!! I feel like crying..................in fact i am crying :(

I have not lost a bean.............not one bean!!!!! Despite doing Slim and save. MY clothes are tighter.................so depressed so so depressed :(

wanna go home and cuddle my cat :(

Back