Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

aw hun, please stick at it for another week at least, i know you feel crap but i used to have weeks where i'd lose just 1lb and i wouldnt feel any different but looking at it over a month or even a 2 week period, you will see a difference im sure! it could just be today that you're feeling worse, i find after lots of water im bloated and bigger but then a day later its like ive deflated! keep on it you'll change soon! xx

but serously its now normal!!!!! its been three weeks since i started!! Do you think i should do a week no exersice? x

but still do it?

have u measured as well tho? because it may be muscle building and not showing on scales?? you could try a week off or just do light toning maybe. my friend is doing the race for life training programme, you do a set of 4 minutes execerises every day, and build it up to 3 sets a day. its 1 minute light jogging on the spot, 1 minute squats but hold the squat on every 5th squat, 1 minute abs toning - you sit on the floor legs out straight and twist side to side from the waist up, then 1 minute leg shaper - hold legs in the air for 5 seconds alternating then last 10 seconds do the scissors criss crossing the legs. try this every day instead of the gym maybe and see how you do! xx

Yep measured too xxx ;( I dunno not sure what to do now well depressed and have a hen night tomorrow so I'm gonna have a crap weekend x x

I read this on the Slim and Save website.

When on a VLCD you can expect your energy levels to be much lower than normal, even in deep ketosis. Due to the lack of glycogen and water in the muscle, performing too much exercise will actually lower your metabolic rate without increasing fat/weight loss.

Do you think this could be why you aren't losing weigh?

I read this on the Slim and Save website.

When on a VLCD you can expect your energy levels to be much lower than normal, even in deep ketosis. Due to the lack of glycogen and water in the muscle, performing too much exercise will actually lower your metabolic rate without increasing fat/weight loss.

Do you think this could be why you aren't losing weigh?

Yeah probably and thank u cxx im so confused.....think I need a good think about what to do!!

I'm also so bloated too which isn't normal :(

God knows not really looked!!!! Xxx

Happy day to you :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Yh I'm still here xxx

Ah good :) how is wveryone doin? I had a bit of a heavy weeknd, scales arent my friends right now haha!! Back to it all yesterday tho! Xx

Yup im still here lol any goss x

Heyyyy!!!

Not really, im piling on the pounds tho hahahah!!!! Its annoying coz iv put in about 5lbs but coz im workin hard at gym, im smaller which is great but a little disheartened about the weight gain.
How r u doin?? What u been trying?? Xx

hey chick ive started the gym again and working really hard and having the same problem!!! PHEW so glad its not me thats getting heavier was starting to stress me out!!!!

What you been doing at the gym? How are you finding the protein shakes?

Ive been still attempting slim and save but quite loosly. Got a gorgeous wedding this weekend and next weekend so didnt wanna bloat from eating loads before but when thats out the way im getting off the f......ing shakes and back to normal eating its not healthy.............regardless of weight and size.

Lumps where are ya xxx

hey girlies, im here but being so crap :( ive got 5 weeks til my hols and i need to shape up. i know if i did 5 weeks straight of shakes i'd be back at my old post-cambridge weight but i cant get in the zone. starting to tire of eating crap tho, i havent had anything today so i suppose if i make the right choices ive just to go day by day, maybe today i can restart SS properly, only problem is im out for food tomorrow for my friends birthday! how r u all doing?? xx

Back