Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

I'm here now too :) iv nibbled few bits today. Only cucumber and celery so shudnt really damage me but im certainly not feelin well. Its not nice!!!

I've just had some celery too but that shouldn't matter!!!

How u feeling babe!!!! Is it that bad?

Im ok just feel iffy it comes in waves.... im hanging in there for the min hopefully I can last til sat then I got my meal. Then back to it sunday hopefully :)

Im ok just feel iffy it comes in waves.... im hanging in there for the min hopefully I can last til sat then I got my meal. Then back to it sunday hopefully :)

Cool babe think its mind over matter! What did your other half say? X

snap loool xxx

How you feeling this morning hun xxxxx

Have you seen the new high protein slim fast shakes and also do you think we would be better doing the protein shake meal replacements cos of the lower sugar? xxx

Last edited:
I feel ok but.... that's prob because I had a boiled egg with slice of bread :( lol think im doin too much excercise this time around... but hopefully I can continue the day with just the shakes? No I haven't heard about these. ..

did you feel like you lost more when you did the protein shake thing?

Na not really. Theyr very bloatey. Weight wise I didnt lose much coZ was eating **** loads of protein / veg but did tone up lots

Ahhhh I see well ordered next weeks shakes yesterday so they should come today x

Weighed myself an lost 4lbs better than I thought but skeptical about if it's real or not prob just water weight x

4lbs is good :) im showing 3lb as of this morn. Butttttt today iv eaten! I had few nibbles :( arrrr its soooo hard this time around. Really struggling

4lbs is good :) im showing 3lb as of this morn. Butttttt today iv eaten! I had few nibbles :( arrrr its soooo hard this time around. Really struggling

I've had a red wine.....over and out!!!!

Plus I feel pissed......I the joys of a vlcd

Urgh woke up feeling terrible like my throat is sandpaper :(

O no.... u poorly. Iv messed up so much. I had kfc arrrrrrr what is wrong with me. Dunno what t9 do I cant seem to stick at anything :( hmmmm x

O no.... u poorly. Iv messed up so much. I had kfc arrrrrrr what is wrong with me. Dunno what t9 do I cant seem to stick at anything :( hmmmm x
I had throat sweets yesterday and hot chocolate!!!

Feel dreadful why dies this happen ay!!! Parents coming down too xxx

Ok.... so what a dreadful wkend.... well actually it was amazing but diet wise horrendous lol!!! Involving kfc. Chinese. Cooked breakfast. Sweets. Choc and alcohol. A huge roast dinner Bloody hell!!! Im counting myself very lucky ti have only gained 3lb of the 4lb I lost last week.
So..... I start today at 10st 13lb again!!!!! Mayb I needed that blow out? I never saw it comin...huge binge!!!! So. Im feelin determined today but it is only 11.30 so that could all change!!! But im running out of time. .. oh is away this wkend so hooefully that illiminates any form of cheating as I seem to only fail this bad because of him lol!!!! I have my strong head back on... the trick is to keep busy. I work mainly evenings rather than days so going to make sure the kids and I are always busy in the days as thats when I seem to wana eat. The eves I seem to get through ok.....

So 90min at gym earlier followed by breakfast. .. a lovely chocolate shake!!! Picking the kids up at 12.30 and this afternoon im going to make a start ob my wedding favours until I leave for work at 5.30.... so ramble over, lets do it!!!

Hi everyone, hope you ok................................had a rubbish weekend fell out with my OH badly saturday and didnt make up til monday evening...........even stayed somewhere else on saturday night.

So also had a terrible cold to go with it so all in all felt awful all weekend and still not feeling 100% better yet. Anyway sorted out things with other half and he has totally apologised so back to focusing.

Good news is with all the stressing and upset over weekend think I might have lost a little!!! Not sure but hoping.........silver lining and all that!

So just got to stay focused and not binge now i have my appetite back!!!

EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!!

Soooo Missie how's it goin?? Ive had an ok week. ... weighed 10st 9 today. So im hoping for 10st 7 next saturday... my hen niggghhhttttt woohooooooo xx

Sooooo it was sooooo my hen night last night woooohooooo

Attachments

• 1378027073003.jpg
    1378027073003.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 1378027096002.jpg
    1378027096002.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 138
Back