Where do I start... does anyone have any advice?

georginas929

Hi all.
I'm going to try the JUDDD diet - a friend a work was telling me about this diet and I thought I would give it a go. Can anyone let me know if they have had any success with it... any tips and advise is greatly appreciated.
I want to lose weight more than anything and to be able to fit into a size 10/12 - currently a size 14.

I hope to hear from you all soon x

Hi all.
I'm going to try the JUDDD diet - a friend a work was telling me about this diet and I thought I would give it a go. Can anyone let me know if they have had any success with it... any tips and advise is greatly appreciated.
I want to lose weight more than anything and to be able to fit into a size 10/12 - currently a size 14.

I hope to hear from you all soon x

Hey Georgina, welcome to the Juddd/IF forum. There are many of us here doing well on Juddd or some form of IF. I have been Juddding for over 6 months & lost over 5 st so far & I'm loving. As someone who gets diet fatigue quickly, Juddd is very forgiving & ADF keeps me on the straight & narrow.

First check out Jilly's Guide http://www.minimins.com/juddd-inter...e-juddd-everything-you-need-know-succeed.html this will give you the basics, start off with the induction for 2 weeks to ease you in gently or get your DD/UD numbers from Dr Johnson's site. Everyone is very friendly on here, so read a few diaries & good luck :)

Back