Where do u lose weight first

Lindyxx

Where do or did people tend to lose their weight first on the body??
When putting on weight it always seems to go straight to my stomach, just hoping this is were it will come off first ....and the boobs lol:)

My face is getting thinner....

face and calves.....wish it was my tummy too! And thighs!

my face- my neck( first) then my boobs, stomach and legs- wont seem to budge off my hips or top of my arms lol

The places I least needed it to come off from came off first! I lost it from my stomach, face, boobs first and I am having a nightmare with my hips, bum and legs. Although I have lost over 4 stone and am now in a size 14 I still have large legs, bum etc... I am starting speed walking with a friend tomo in the hope it will help.

Face, chins! and spare tyre. Now I want the rest to come off my stomach!!

Legs and face - stubborn fat still camped on gut lol x

Always comes off my belly first, so my trousers have started to slip down. Want it to come off my legs as dream of a pair of knee high boots...

Always comes off my belly first, so my trousers have started to slip down. Want it to come off my legs as dream of a pair of knee high boots...

Between us we are the perfect dieter...wanna swap metabolisms for a week or so? xx

It comes off of my tummy then face then back - last place is boobs but only after I have lost about a stone (boo!!)

It always comes off my bum first!
I notice this because my trousers get baggy there. I wish it would come off my tummy, I have a round pregnant shaped tummy even though my 'baby' is 7 years old!
I have a narrow face so don't care if I lose weight from there.

Face and then sadly my boobs are the first things to go. Now that I'm doing more leg exercises in preparation for next year my butt and thighs are shrinking too....yipppeee!!

I reckon to start off with it must have come off my fingers as I couldn't see any change in my measurements even though my weight was going down. Then my boobs decided to wave goodbye :cry:

The top spare tyre - you know the one under your boobs but not the main belly! That always goes on and off first!
Then face, arms, back (loved waving goodbye to the back fat!) bum, thighs and belly last!

Back