Where do we all live?

York.

Originally from Scarborough :)

Portsmouth Born and Bred, Pride of the South ;)

Solihull in west midlands, originally from Australia xx

I live in Crouch End, North London, but born inAfrica and raised in France.

South wales!

Hello linze, where abouts in Oz are you from? I'm, northern beaches Sydney xxx :character00238:

Northern Beaches, eh?! How lucky are you!? Beaches in Darwin have less surf but more crocodiles and sea wasps so beach-side living is not such a nice thought. I was born in Adelaide, then moved to the NT and lived most of my life in Darwin and Alice Springs, so I call myself a Territory girl. Having said that, I've been living in England since the early nineties so I'm more English than anything else! My sister lives in Balmain now and I love Sydney. She's getting married in August so I'm desperately saving my pennies for flights. How long have you been in old Blighty?

Blimey, we're from all over the place, what a diverse bunch we are! I started in Greenock, West Coast of Scotland, then did Blackpool for 17 years (Allan - where abouts are you in Blackpool, I've still got my house there!), then wanted some better weather so have been in Sunny Worthing in West Sussex for 7 years, but weirdly still got quite a strong Scottish accent!

Oh, and back off to Blackpool at 6am tomorrow morning to see step dad who got out of hospital last night.

Off out with hubby tonight to watch him and our friends get merrily pished while I glug the water!!:cool:

I'm another one living in South East London,

but am originally from Australia too!

Dee x

Back