Where do we all live?

I live in Woolwich, and work in Bermondsey. Have a couple of friends in Peckham but I don't really know it well. Where do you have your LL group Claire? Mine is in Blackheath.

Mine's in Brockley/Lewisham... I say its Lewisham but for some reason they say its the Brockley group!!!

I don't live too far from Bermondsey... and I work near there too, in Southwark :)

Originally Solihull in the West Midlands, now living in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.

Gx

Porgeous you're before and after photo's are just gorgeous :)

hi guys :wavey:

im originally from kent, moved to plymouth for 21yrs then moved upto chesterfield a year ago xxx

originally from Torbay, then Plymouth, then Lincoln, then Portsmouth, then Worcester then Torbay, then back to Worcester, then Texas, then finally back to Worcester where my feet are staying firmly planted for a while!

Im from a tiny little place that no one has ever heard of called Dunloy in Northern Ireland. (its near Ballymena - the drug capital of Northern Ireland!)

Im guessing uve heard of it for the wrong reasons mandy!! slightly notorious.....
just for the record, ive nothing to do with the pack of eejits this place is notorious for!

c u then x.I would never have thought that of you Delli but you know when the utv weather comes on and it shows diff parts of the country Im amazed at the places Ive never heard off but Dunloy I had. Bangor is right up there with the eejits aswell although Im not one (well most of the time) you will be able to make your own mind bout that one after the Belfast meet

Back