Where do you buy your oat bran?

I do the 'find' facility when looking for something like this. Type your city/town into it and it'll tell you if its been mentioned on that page. 5 pages checked in 2 mins. LOL.
None in Hull
None in London

Gonna try yell.com next

OMG Charly...have you read some of the comments?

Lmao!

yeah had a bit of a moment wen i fort about that but then i remembered wen i worked in a packing factory in my teens and trust me the food we all eat is bad!! i dropped a load of sausage meat on the floor of the factory once and we had to wear wellies at this place (not mentioning no names ahem freshbakes) there was water always on the floor with a load of other skank and the manager scooped it up n put it into the machine again (yuk) and that isnt the worst story!! so i just going with it! lol x

yeah had a bit of a moment wen i fort about that but then i remembered wen i worked in a packing factory in my teens and trust me the food we all eat is bad!! i dropped a load of sausage meat on the floor of the factory once and we had to wear wellies at this place (not mentioning no names ahem freshbakes) there was water always on the floor with a load of other skank and the manager scooped it up n put it into the machine again (yuk) and that isnt the worst story!! so i just going with it! lol x

Erm...I think I just did a mini vom in my mouth lol!

Have you seem the thread about oatbran 69p on line .......check it out!

Erm...I think I just did a mini vom in my mouth lol!
seriously i seen some bad things that goes on in them packing factories i did a stint as a temp worker when i couldnt get a job full time. one girl threw up in the grapes and manager just threw her a tea towel .. yes u heard right a tea towel (ERRR) taught me a valuable lesson ... ensure you wash everything you buy even if it says prewashed and cook all food thoroughly!! so gross i kno!!

just seen the 69p oatbran gotta order £10 minimum order tho ... cld be a lot of oatbran methinks mind u cld bake n freeze a load of stuff! might be a bit much tho lol x

never saw that will ring my dukan friends and share xxx

and I think its out of date. says March under the picure area.

thats why then.................i didnt take much info in x

thats why then.................i didnt take much info in x[/QUOT

lmfao found that funni ... im usually the dittsy blonde xxxx

is it likely to go off though.....I imagine its just a guideline. Make massive batches of muffins and freeze them all LOL

Back