• Waitrose

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Local Market/Veg shop/Butcher

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Shop around for the best deal

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I do a mixture.

I do my main shop at ASDA as they always have plenty of offers on yoghurts, meats etc etc. I also pop into aldi and get there super 6 when I need it and ff natural yoghurt etc etc.

x

As I'm still only 19 and living at home, my mum and dad do the food shopping.
They do the main shop at Morrisons, as it's always packed full of special offers - plus they have a discount card, thanks to one of my best friends working there ;)
Now and again they also pop into Asda, if anything they like appears to be on special offer there.
Most things they get from both places seem to be SW friendly - I'm in my 6th week on plan and haven't had any problems so far! Hope this helps xx

Mainly in Sainsburys, but also tesco and asda ifI know they have got a good deal, also I get a veg, salad and fruit box delivered weekly as it worked out cheaper. I like a good bargain! x

I do a mixture.

I do my main shop at ASDA as they always have plenty of offers on yoghurts, meats etc etc. I also pop into aldi and get there super 6 when I need it and ff natural yoghurt etc etc.

x

Me too, but I also nip into Sainsbury's & get my frozen fruit as it's only £1 bag for their own.

Thats handy to know as my OH works just opposite a sainsburys. Will get him to pop in and pick some frozen fruit up - thanks x

Will definitely be popping into our Sainsbury's for some frozen fruit - what a bargain!!
Thanks for posting xx

I do a big shop at asda, have any of you used the asda price guarantee website? (its advertised on TV where all the mums sit round the laptop and its really naff) anyway...
I think its really good, iv had loads of money back from it.

Im quite lucky aswell my dad ownes a fruit and veg shop so we get plenty of lovely fresh fruit every day! :) Yummy!

I am in Spain but use Lidl and Aldi as well as Iceland and our national chains. Lidl is by far the cheapest and always has the freshest fruit and veg.

I had forgotten about lidl, we usually go to asda but it seems to be getting more expensive, might try Sainsburys, Jamie Oliver is luring me to the dark (orange) side,

Usually Asda and Aldi, but Morrison's for a treat (or when I'm in the area, 40 miles away!!)

I try to find where things are cheapest, and it's rarely Tesco!!

Back