Where do you notice weight loss first?

I would say my face, my double chin doesnt seem so... um .. double !
Other half says that I am definetly losing it on my bum .. :happy036:

My face and my upper tummy (e not my mummy tummy that i have lol)

I'm probably the only person who doesn't know the answer. I haven't noticed yet. I'm 1lb off my 1st stone lost, but can't tell yet.

I’m like many others here…in my face and then my boobs which makes me so mad! It took me 3 babies to get them and now they leave as soon as I get my pre-baby shape back! :wave_cry:

I allllways lose it in little stages. And it's always from the boobs/shoulders kind of area first, then about 2 weeks to a month later my hips+thighs catch up. It's just not a good look for me when I'm all out of proportion, especially because I'm a pear anyway!

Oddly, the inner sides of my knees. I'd developed fatty pads there which went purple in cold weather---yuk! After the loss of the first stone, they disappeared...! Good riddance. Also on my face and neck.

I always lose off the top of my stomach first. Then the face and neck.

Be nice to get rid of a few chins.

I always put on weight on my face last, and lose it first. My face is now a medium sized person's face, however the rest of is being resistant. It tends to be another stone I need to lose before I start seeing it coming off my waist. I'd love to lose my back fat (I'm sure you might know what I mean).

I tend not to notice lol, it's usually other people who tell me and usually it's my stomach or face.

This is the first time I've ever lost weight. It went on in the order

front/stomach
sides
arms
neck
more stomach
legs
more stomach + moobs
face

It's coming off in roughly the same order (backwards). The oddest thing was feeling a bone and thinking I had a strange lump forming.

As many of the others have said, I notice it on my waist and face first!

My lower stomach area, bum and arms never seem to get any smaller!

Back