Where do you notice weight loss first ...

I didn't take my measurements but will soon (for future comparisons) , however I've noticed it's come off my face a bit (smaller double chin) the tops of my arms and my legs, and I'm assuming my belly / hips as I've dropped a few sizes

Definately the waist area, my curves are coming back with no bumps halfway through. I love running my hand down my side and it just flows. Sounds weird but there we are :D

My rings are a bit looser otherwise the only place I can really notice it is my boobs which were the one bit I quite liked!

My friends have said it shows on my face and collarbones too though.

M'norks. The one place I want to get bigger, and they're always the last place to gain weight and the first to lose it. It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

comes off my face first. I been at it 5 days and notice the "bloaty" look gone already

Blaze said:
Mine always comes off the top part of my stomach first, near my ribs. That bit goes flat then eventually, it kind of moves down and the rest of my stomach gets smaller. I also notice it from my face.

I also go very flat at my ribs while the rest of my tum seems to stick out more (it doesn't though it's just the shape) never stuck at a diet long enough to see if the rest of it eventually goes down!!!

I lose weight off my calf area on my legs and my knees, and lost a bit on my arms so my bingo wings flap more than usual, but still really need to lose some off my belly and boobs, they have hardly changed

My rings and watch are looser and also my toe ring so hopefully it will start coming off the rest me soon lol x

I went to zip up a fleecy last nite & thought oh this was def tighter before. Altho scales only say 2lb loss so far (next wi is Mon) Ive been goingvto the gym 3-4 times a week so must be inches rather than weight. Fortunately I took all my measurements on week 1 so I can compare them.

I haven't taken any measurements yet, but so far I can definitely tell on my neck/shoulders and collarbones which is lovely as I quite like them bits :)
I always seem to lose it last on the place I want to lose the most - the boobs. They're gonna take some serious effort to shift :(

I have lost a stone and noticed I have gone down a top/dress size, seems to come off the top first, classic pear shape and need it off the belly and bum. Also Noticed that just under my bust is smaller, doesn't stick out n look pregnant anymore! And my fingers are thinner.

I'm some sort of weird dropped pear shape - all my weight is on my bum and my thighs/legs. naturally the first place weight disappears from is my waist. So it's even harder for trousers to fit me!

pickpockette said:
I haven't taken any measurements yet, but so far I can definitely tell on my neck/shoulders and collarbones which is lovely as I quite like them bits :)
I always seem to lose it last on the place I want to lose the most - the boobs. They're gonna take some serious effort to shift :(

I'm the same. And even when I lose weight they are still massive in relation to the rest of me. Some people say they'd love them but they wouldn't... X

Iv noticed the changes from my face and hips. I don't have as much fat on my hips any more!! Just waiting for it to disappear off my belly!!! : )

I had a little thrill today :D

When I got dressed I thought "What a pity those black trousers I love are too tight... wait a minute..." I tried them on and they fit! Woo hoo!

Soon I will be saying they are too big - but I won't mind that nearly as much!

Back