Where does your weight 'stick' and any tips...

gemma1985

Silver Member
Just wondering do you have the same problem as me where your weight sticks in one particular area and any tips on how you can shift it...

My particular 'bad' area is my thighs I have an hour glass figure but the more I lose weight the smaller my waist and boobs get and yet the thighs are just not shifting!! I know I need to get in the exercise i.e. squats & lunges but these exercises in particular i hate, prob why I have a problem with my thighs in the first place! :rolleyes:.....

I'm the same - much smaller top half compared to bottom but other than really trying to tone up me legs, not sure what else will work.

I'm doing Colleen Rooney's DVD at the moment and she has a great section on legs, it's split into 3 different sections and really helps I think.

Ditto.. Thighs are my problem area.. As well as hips.. Which looks silly as my waist is rapidly shrinking!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is hard for me to tell at the moment because I am fat all over, but I think it is going to be my belly. It isn't going down as much as I would have liked, I think I could lose off my legs and hips because that is the bit I noticed first with my weight loss. My boobs are still really big too, so maybe my belly and boobs will be my problem area.

My calves are my problem area - they're still really chunky, despite my losses. Not sure how best to target them, as I don't want to make the problem even worse by making them both fat AND muscley, lmao!

Back