Where from...

the weight came of my tummy first ,then the back fat oh and the boobies dd to c already and ive got 2 stone to go,already been looking at an uplift and maybe even and implant ,my legs are my worst problem still but they are now starting to slim down xx

Cool, i have fat in ALL those areas lol but like you my legs are the worst, but they have also been there the longest (i have never had really slim legs)
How long have you been doing it?
xx

10 weeks hun and im 4 stone lighter already xxx

OMG, thats fantastic You're doing great!!! xxx:D I am hoping to drop 3 - 31/2 stone ...so 10 weeks sounds fab!!!

On VLCDs they reckon you tend to lose from your head downwards - and that was certainly true for me....the hips/legs were the last to go!

we will be slim for summer where abouts in manc are you from im from leigh near wigan but was born in stretford xx

I can't wait to be pre babies again (seens as thought my eldest is 5!!)
I live in Rochdale...not a great place to live but i was born here and just kinda stayed here

On VLCDs they reckon you tend to lose from your head downwards - and that was certainly true for me....the hips/legs were the last to go!

mmmmm.. shame i could do with it being the other way round ..hey ho

Just looking at your singnature and you have done amazingly! Are you now on the maintainence plan?

I can't wait to be pre babies again (seens as thought my eldest is 5!!)
I live in Rochdale...not a great place to live but i was born here and just kinda stayed here
OOPS... no thats not true it wass meant to say my youngest is 5!!! lol:eek:

I found it coming off in the reverse order it went on, so it was:

-Lumpy bits above my hips
-Boobs :(
-Face
-Legs

I'm still waiting for my arms to stop looking like balloons lol, and my bum!

I'm still waiting for my arms to stop looking like balloons lol, and my bum!

Have you tried dyna bands for your arms, i used them before starting this and they actually worked and toned them up REALLY quickly! You can buy them on Ebay for about £5 and it only takes 15 mins at night.
xx:D

They are great! I have a dvd too and its fab you can use them to tone any part of your body and they also come in different strengths...Green is best for beginners. They are basically a huge elastic band and you use them to do resistance training!

They have gone up in price but there are some one this listing Item number: 120219816981 - These ones come with an exampe exercise sheet

mmmmm.. shame i could do with it being the other way round ..hey ho

Just looking at your singnature and you have done amazingly! Are you now on the maintainence plan?

I'm in Week 9 of Route to Management with Lighterlife. REALLY enjoying it and enjoying the phased reintroduction of food - seems very simple and easy and I haven't felt out of control yet!

hehe I've bought some cos I got paid this week - can't wait to feel the burn :p

Thanks nictastic!

He he cool, you will definately feel the burn!! Then you may not be thanking me lol xx
Have fun!!:D

Whereabouts in Rochdale are you from, Nictastic ?
I live in Caldershaw !

Not too far away from you.. I am in syke... the chinese circus is on at the min so i think we are off there tomorrow to take my mind off food lol :D

My face lost weight and my bum disappeared first!!! Now my DD's have shrunk....... I stil have the baby tummy tho...

Back