Where from...

I think it all depends on the individual but they say you lose it first from where you put it on last if that makes sense!

I have really noticed it off my fingers, great cos everyone notices skinny fingers lol ! The rest of it has mainly gone off my belly.

:)mine went off my back and top of hips first .. then waist and my face.. my legs are looking a little slimmer and yeah fingers too ..lol... my rings are getting too big now ... tops of my arms are slowly but surely going down... and as for boobies .. gone from c to b but look in proportion cos everywhere else slimmer ... so as long as i dont become flat chested i am happy with that ! plenty of toning excercises will hopefully keep them looking ok... ;) sharon.x

Mine was my fingers first! All my rings fell off after day 3!!
Then my face and under my boobs!
Seem to be losing it in proportion which I'm thrilled about!

Mine was my fingers first! All my rings fell off after day 3!!
Then my face and under my boobs!
Seem to be losing it in proportion which I'm thrilled about!

Wow, what a strange place to lose it!!! Glad its coming of evenally, nothing worse than have a slim top half and a big lower part :D
Is your stomach feeling better hun? xx
Take care Nic:cool:

:)mine went off my back and top of hips first .. then waist and my face.. my legs are looking a little slimmer and yeah fingers too ..lol... my rings are getting too big now ... tops of my arms are slowly but surely going down... and as for boobies .. gone from c to b but look in proportion cos everywhere else slimmer ... so as long as i dont become flat chested i am happy with that ! plenty of toning excercises will hopefully keep them looking ok... ;) sharon.x

Cool, i have lots of back fat and that was the last place it went on...so fingers crossed.

For resistance/toning have you tried Dyna bands..they are fab! I use them for my arms and they tone them up really quick! :D You can also use them for all other parts of your body ..they work wonders!!!:D

hi,
i agree with the fingers! i've had my engagement ring on my middle finger for the last few months - didn't wanna alter it till i'd finished! now it's getting loose on that finger too so soon i shall get it altered and it'll be back to it's rightful place lol!
fran :)

I read somewhere that swollen fingers is a sign of water retention caused by salt, so I'll be staying well clear of that when I'm back on food!!!

mine weren't swollen they were FAT......lol!
but yeah have learnt a lot on lipo about water and water retention and as much as it's a pain in the neck - drinking water is the key i think ;(
:)

This is gonna soung strange but here goes anyway!
Was working the other day and i banged my knuckle only bearly and its been swollen ever since its not really sore but its defo noticable!

Anyone else had anything like this happen :confused:

I went for wee wee and held it as normal and that also became swollen;) x

Trust you Garry :eek:

I have the ring prob too, it has fell off a few times already i wont be happy if i lose it! Need to get it altered definitely! xx

Lol tried that 1 hun it didnt work! Tight git lol xx

Back