Where Gary??

nevermind that! have u been to boots?

PMSL...:D:D

Yes I went and did not get a good response at all, They had the out of order things still up and so I asked when they would be fixed, And she said I don't know as all it is was the fact they didn't have the receipt roll in it (Paper) So I asked could I weigh myself anyways it does not matter about getting a bit of paper... it is just so I know how much I lost this week she said fine...So she was getting it ready for me...Then another woman came over and said that it is out of order for a reason and that I will have to wait until it's working again, I felt stupid :( All they had to let me do was put the money in and weigh myself without getting a receipt..But she put the thing back up and that's that! So will have to wait until next week now...But I know that I have lost 4lb anyways and maybe more so it's all good :D

PMSL...:D:D

Yes I went and did not get a good response at all, They had the out of order things still up and so I asked when they would be fixed, And she said I don't know as all it is was the fact they didn't have the receipt roll in it (Paper) So I asked could I weigh myself anyways it does not matter about getting a bit of paper... it is just so I know how much I lost this week she said fine...So she was getting it ready for me...Then another woman came over and said that it is out of order for a reason and that I will have to wait until it's working again, I felt stupid :( All they had to let me do was put the money in and weigh myself without getting a receipt..But she put the thing back up and that's that! So will have to wait until next week now...But I know that I have lost 4lb anyways and maybe more so it's all good :D

you should have tripped her up and jumped on them!

well done for your weight loss crankster.x

Im still around 'LadyHippo' I just dont get as involved as I did, I pop on and scan then leave.
I miss you all more xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As for the women.....Ha, I bloody wish!!!!;)

Back