Where has my determination gone?

I started this diet almost 3 weeks ago and have done it 100%. I have my 3rd weigh in on wednesday, but today i'm like a crazy woman. I was sniffing the cheese and the chicken tikka I got for my sons wraps. I knew it was only a matter of time today before I ate something, and now I have ate something both of the above.
Where has that feeling gone of how I want this so much? Why as time goes on does it get harder for me? I so want to do this but I'm making up excuses in my head.
My husband is in the forces and our social life is some times hectic, at the moment I'm missing out.
What is the matter with me?
Sorry to moan. x

We all struggle at times. Sometimes it's hormonal, sometimes our chatterboxes get the better of us.

Draw a line under today - drink plenty of water and start again tomorrow. Perhaps write yourself a list of why you want to lose weight? Stick up photos around the kitchen either showing yourself at your heaviest - or even when you were slimmer if that will motivate you. Do you have an event or holiday in the near future planned?? If so get out holiday clothes, or what you would like to wear, so that every morning and every night these are the first and last things you see.

You can do this .... we're all here to support you - and send your CDC an email, or ring him/her too, as that's what we're here for.

15lb is a good start .... keep going and in 4weeks time you'll be another stone closer to goal.

I had one of these days yesterday, so i had a meal. back ss today no erg to eat today, so i think i needed this to continue

Thanks. Yes I have got something planned. We're off to the Dominican Republic in August, and want to look my best. So yes that is a goal for me but it seems so far away. I have 2 formal dinners to go to on the 3rd and 4th april. What do I do?

OMG

Thanks. Yes I have got something planned. We're off to the Dominican Republic in August, and want to look my best. So yes that is a goal for me but it seems so far away. I have 2 formal dinners to go to on the 3rd and 4th april. What do I do?

OMG

Dominican Republic (big sigh!!!!) - right get as many photos of the beaches, pools etc and blue tack them in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen etc.

Formal dinners - any idea of what they'll be serving?? Roast?? Do you have a choice?? If so go for fish, or chicken and veg or salad, no starter, no pud, no alcohol and plenty of water - plus coffee afterwards.

Think of holiday whilst you are doing it and you'll soon feel motivated.

Thanks Beverley,
The formal do is My dine out on the Thursday from the wives club, its a sitdown 3 course set dinner, but I will do my best. No alcohol is ok that night.
However the 4th is our dine out from the regiment and it's a big thing, going on most of the night, last man standing and all that. The food is also a set menu, but very nice with lots of veg and stuff. I was thinking of eating carbs the night before on my do then I will be out of ketosis so I can have a drink on the regimental do.
What do you think for a one off?

Hi

My hubby is in the forces as well so I know how difficult these occasions can be!!!! The best one for me was when I sent my steak back because it was rare, by the time it came back all the pots and veg had gone - problem solved ha ha.

If its his dine out then I suggest you enjoy - its not easy being a forces wife!! But you could also have a word with the chefs.

If you want to drink then the threads suggest carbing up before - you dont want to be passing out in the mess ( sure I have in the past!!!!)

Whatever you decide enjoy.

Louise

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back