where has the idea of a third of plate with EE

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Just a friendly note: I have re read the books and checked on line, there is no stipulation about having 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods on EE only on Success express but I see people on here constantly saying that this is what you should be having. Am I wrong or am i right?
I am getting even more confused so it's not surprising newbies are getting confused too. xx

found this question on website

Q. Is ⅓ plate of Superfree Food mandatory?
A. No, we’d never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include ⅓ plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

Hi Rosie! It's a recommendation of 1/3, buried on the box on page 5 of the booklet about choose superfree or superfast success.It's something I missed till I read it on posts here.

When I re-joined class and my consultant was explaining EE she said we should aim to have either salad or veg with every meal but she didn't say it should be only superfree foods. I tend to use a lot of veg in my cooking anyway so it didn't make that much of an impact on me.

Hi Rosie! It's a recommendation of 1/3, buried on the box on page 5 of the booklet about choose superfree or superfast success.It's something I missed till I read it on posts here.
I wanted to give you some more rep power but it wouldn't let me. said i neded to share it around first but . . I think you are brilliant in your advice so thank you xxx

Back