where have you lost weight from

I was gutted for ages, because I've always had an hourglass figure, even at 21+ stone I still had a very defined waist, and it started coming off everywhere but my waist, so i looked apple shaped for the first time in my life. I have to say, it almost made me want to stop, but it's levelling out now, and I have actually lost 12" around my waist, so it's more than it looks!

I think it depends on your body and how IT wants to lose the weight and from where...!! If that makes sense?? I want to lose it all from my belly and I can see the difference there after 17lbs but I already had skinny legs and huge boobs anyway :( I dont think I will lose any off my chest - I hope not, its how all my drinks are paid ;) - but I do think the more you lose the more if levels out around your body. When you're dieting or burning fat - it will eat away the excess fat before anything else :) Good luck xxx

I'm thankfully loosing mine all over, I measured myself EVERYWHERE when I started slimming world and last month alone I lost 13" all over...the biggest being 3" off my hips :bliss:

If you haven't measured yourself yet do it now and then do it every 4 weeks to see how well you've done :)

I'm thankfully loosing mine all over, I measured myself EVERYWHERE when I started slimming world and last month alone I lost 13" all over...the biggest being 3" off my hips :bliss:

If you haven't measured yourself yet do it now and then do it every 4 weeks to see how well you've done :)

Thats a great idea Vanilla.. I never measure myself ever. Can you be specific as to which parts to measure? xxx

Blondee said:
Thats a great idea Vanilla.. I never measure myself ever. Can you be specific as to which parts to measure? xxx

Sometimes it mightn't show on the scales but show on the measuring tape!!

Here is everywhere I measured...

Neck
Boobs
Under boobs
Waist
Tummy (around belly button)
Hips
Thighs
Above knee
Calf
Wrist (you'd be surprised) (I lost 1/2")
Arm (fattest part..... flat against you)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vanilla_cupcake said:
Sometimes it mightn't show on the scales but show on the measuring tape!!

Here is everywhere I measured...

Neck
Boobs
Under boobs
Waist
Tummy (around belly button)
Hips
Thighs
Above knee
Calf
Wrist (you'd be surprised) (I lost 1/2")
Arm (fattest part..... flat against you)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh good lord... I am on the case :) Will do all of the above tomz xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I dont think I will lose any off my chest - I hope not, its how all my drinks are paid ;) [/QUOTE]

Love it! Are you my blonde twin? Except for the skinny legs. I was dying to lose off my boobs so I could get comments addressed to my face again, but now they've gone down a little, I don't think I want to lose that much more off them!

Here's to you and me looking like Jessica, eh??!!!!

I dont think I will lose any off my chest - I hope not, its how all my drinks are paid ;)

Love it! Are you my blonde twin? Except for the skinny legs. I was dying to lose off my boobs so I could get comments addressed to my face again, but now they've gone down a little, I don't think I want to lose that much more off them!

Here's to you and me looking like Jessica, eh??!!!![/QUOTE]

I think I may well be hahaha ;) Sorry for the delay - I only had a blinking hangover on Sunday!! So unlike me to get trollied but it was my Uncles birthday!! And yes... My drinks were paid for again LOL!!!! ;) I asked my OH the other day if my boobs had shrunk? Obvious the quick answer was 'I bl00dy hope not' LOL but I am thinking that they actually have and he said they probably have a bit too... :( I'm excited to look like Jessica Rabbit though - we can do this haha!! Thought would have to buy a red wig... My blonde hair takes enough up keep without going red :D xxx

Back