where I am right now and how good it is to be here

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Hi all,

Sorry I couldn't wait to get home so said I'd use iPhone and share delight! I'm sitting in changing room in Next and am wearing jeans which are 6inches smaller than waist size I was fitted for at my brothers wedding in November.. Erm I think that's a good sign!! Not buying then just yet, think in a few weeks they'll be perfect! :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Ollie well done!!!

Te shop assistants will be wondering why your taking so long in the changing room lol!!!

Buy them:) spoil yourself :D

nice one mate its such a great feeling isnt it

WOW ! ! Well done you!!

oooh i could always come with you :) I <3 shopping. Well done superman. Missed ya yesterday - it was like .....what do i do ? lol. I shall start singing Cliff Richards in the store if you wish Congratualtions and celebrations hahaha. xxxx

well done to you great feeling
keep up the brill work

wow thats amazing! Think you should buy them cos soon they will be hanging off you!

Fantastic Ollie!! They won't know you in Ireland when you go home.

nice one mate its such a great feeling isnt it
great feeling alright.. so shocked!

thats really good hun! be proud. buy some new pants to treat urself then wiggle ur bum in them !

hehe, there may have been some wiggling done!!

WOW ! ! Well done you!!

thanks Laura!! :)

oooh i could always come with you :) I <3 shopping. Well done superman. Missed ya yesterday - it was like .....what do i do ? lol. I shall start singing Cliff Richards in the store if you wish Congratualtions and celebrations hahaha. xxxx

Beany my lovely!! been missing u too!! where have u been all my.. erm.. 2 days?!!1 thank you and hows ur singing voice.. hehe think Ill pass!!! xx

Great stuff Ollie, fair play to ya.:cool:

THanks Lynn :)

well done to you great feeling
keep up the brill work

thank u!! I will try!!

wow thats amazing! Think you should buy them cos soon they will be hanging off you!

hehe, thats the plan! here's hoping anyway!

Fantastic Ollie!! They won't know you in Ireland when you go home.

hehe, hope they'll notice alright!! :) thank u!

You blatently mean all your life lol..haha. I have a beautiful singing voice actually. Like a cat in water. Im glad you've missed me tis nice to know someone does. How has your day been apart from your trip to the world of Next... ???? xxxxx

You blatently mean all your life lol..haha. I have a beautiful singing voice actually. Like a cat in water. Im glad you've missed me tis nice to know someone does. How has your day been apart from your trip to the world of Next... ???? xxxxx

lol, I went to next, topman, river island, suits you and ended up in.. Tescos!! what an amazing day.. here on couch now.. ran 4 miles this morning, only had one shake (men supposed to have 4 so 2 in the morning) so after the run and when I was shopping i was so lost in energy,, making up for it now!! hehe...

course I miss u!! what ya up to xx

Sitting waiting for someone interesting (excluding yourself) to come online. lol. Such a sad life ..thinking about hair dye and how i dont see any changes to my gut yet lol. Never mind. Have a good time on that sofa wont you..its obviously comfortable as its a london sofa lol. Not like a somerset couch. I am so excited about coming home even if it is for a couple of weeks...Only like 8 weeks to go :) Maybe my gut will have shrunk by then..thats a lot of days. haha.

Sitting waiting for someone interesting (excluding yourself) to come online. lol. Such a sad life ..thinking about hair dye and how i dont see any changes to my gut yet lol. Never mind. Have a good time on that sofa wont you..its obviously comfortable as its a london sofa lol. Not like a somerset couch. I am so excited about coming home even if it is for a couple of weeks...Only like 8 weeks to go :) Maybe my gut will have shrunk by then..thats a lot of days. haha.

aww, ur only 2 weeks gone.. hope uve taken some before pics so u can fully see the difference, its hard for me when i look in the mirror to notice anything but looking at pics help...

8 weeks u'll look amazingly different! stayin in london for 2 weeks?

yep my london couch is amazing.. heres view from where im lying:

DPP_210.JPG

Oh you lucky so and so. !!! Look at how beautiful that looks. Do you really have that view? If you do let me come see it :D Its better than being on the eye lol. The pic you commented on is the before pic lol. I wont let my mum take one of those underwear shots im too scared as to what i really look like lol. Im sure i will see it soon. Yes staying for 2 weeks during h/term. Arent i lucky :) Shall be amazing xxxxx

Oh you lucky so and so. !!! Look at how beautiful that looks. Do you really have that view? If you do let me come see it :D Its better than being on the eye lol. The pic you commented on is the before pic lol. I wont let my mum take one of those underwear shots im too scared as to what i really look like lol. Im sure i will see it soon. Yes staying for 2 weeks during h/term. Arent i lucky :) Shall be amazing xxxxx

hehe yep thats really my view.. its darker now tho!! theres a few on here wanting to stay on my balcony.. u could tent up there too!

haha underwear shots have to be done!! for ur own viewing pleasure of course!! hehehe

yea youll love it honey,, 2 weeks will be nice break!

thanks for comment on other thread, didnt wanna post cos it might take another hour for someone to reply to mine haha.. was soooo sweet and I really appreciate it xxxx

No problem cheeky ! ...I doubt i would get any pleasure from seeing myself in smalls lol. Nah seriously its true though you've kept me going specially valentines day i just wanted to eat some choccie and watch a violent film lol. I dont like camping ..dont i get the sofa ?? :O how rude haaha xxxxx

No problem cheeky ! ...I doubt i would get any pleasure from seeing myself in smalls lol. Nah seriously its true though you've kept me going specially valentines day i just wanted to eat some choccie and watch a violent film lol. I dont like camping ..dont i get the sofa ?? :O how rude haaha xxxxx

lol maybe if your lucky u can have it during daytime tv but when night falls everyone gets rushed out on balcony,, I need my beauty sleep ya know!! :p

as for valentines, you repaid in doing the exact same for me xx

Back