Where is every1?

I'm here love. :)

im here :D

Im not allow! : o ) I was all scared then, no liked it!

What we all doing?

Im home, just waitin for my Rolando to come home from school then walk to get my other son, Louis.... How exciting am I! lol

Woofy x

I'm here too-ish!

Off to pick the boys up from their tennis lesson soon, have to collect Jakey & 3 of his mates.. Amalie loves Mondays, a boy fest in the car!

Im at work going through invoices - the joy. I have stinking headache and I want to go home and stuff my face and watch Edward part 2 :D oh and try out my new easytones :D

iv been on most of the day but nobody was here was wondering the same thing just got girls from school then out later to works evening

i'm here after hideous day at tenko AKA work

just had a delish tea of prawns and salad with some sweet chilli sauce ..........could have licked the plate LOL

ohh that sounds DELICIOUS geordiegirl, haven't had prawns in a while but that just sounds... divine!!!

Quiet?! I can hardly keep up with you all!

I only really get 10 mins here and there to drop in & catch up, I used to be able to browse all day at work but it's not like that any more, sadly I have to at least look like I'm working lol. Should get a job in IT instead, eh Jim? ;)

Finally!! I've made it! Boy have I missed you lot today :( Going to have to retire, been so bored all day not being able to play on here :cry:

Well now you know how I felt all weekend when you buggered off with Mr Lush and left me :8855:
I's is back now for a bit :D Are you in tomorrow, I'll ring ya for a catch up x x x

Im out at GOSH 2m but will be in on wednesday.

Woof is happy, Stephen. Hows u pet?

Woofy x

nice to see the you loosing the clothes feeling better thats the sign i like- i can fit in a suit i bought for my sister wedding 25 yrs back i had up the loft LOL

Back