where is everyone from??!!

charlies_mummy said:
Hi, I'm Shelley, and I am from Cromer in Norfolk, but live in Norwich now :)

We're going on holiday to Norfolk in a couple of weeks, was going to pop to Cromer for the day.. For the crabs of course! X

I'm from bradford originally but live in farnborough, hampshire - somewhere v few people will know!
I'm from Bradford originally too. Whereabouts are you?

I certainly was lol xx

How long ago were you in Benidorm. I worked on Alicante airport for 10 years for a company called Viajes Gandia.

Were you Thompson's rep ? If you were we know loads of the same people..........if I can remember their names lol !!!!

@ alfsmummy - I was a rep in Tenerife too! summer 2002.

I am originally from West London, now in glam Milton Keynes - home of the roundabout and concrete cow!!! :)

fillymum said:
How long ago were you in Benidorm. I worked on Alicante airport for 10 years for a company called Viajes Gandia.

Were you Thompson's rep ? If you were we know loads of the same people..........if I can remember their names lol !!!!

I was a Thompsons rep. In 2006. i bet u know check in guy Alex who went out with a rep called Gemma xx

My name is Christine and I come from a town called Carrickfergus just outside Belfast in Northern Ireland :D

We've settled in Stafford after living in London, Holland, Germany and Peterborough.

But my heart is in Wales :heartpump: (Carms/Pembs)

Oooo, I'm being nosey now, but whereabouts in Carms and Pembs?? xx

I'm frum 'tarn - as they say around here :D

. . . and translated that means from Barnsley, South Yorkshire - about half way between Leeds & Sheffield. The town itself is very ordinary but we're surrounded by some stunning countryside which surprises most visitors cos Barnsley has such a bad reputation as a "flat cap & whippets" mining town.

Hi Sian, I knew you'd pop in and ask me that, lol!

Right on the Carms/Pembs border - I'm a Whitland girl ;)

My mum is from Fishguard and when I was little and used to stay with my grandparents we used to "swap over" in Whitland as it was halfway. :D

Belfast :D

Back