where is everyone from??!!

I'm from North Yorkshire, In a Town Called Harrogate near the Yorkshire Dales & York. We are famous for our Spa Water :D

Ruth
X

In Timperley near Altrincham x

KittenKat said:
Originally from Mid Wales (the folks are still there), then did a 5 year stint in the Godalming/Guildford area before moving to the Bristol area 4 years ago to be with the now ex.

Moving out of his house and into a teeny pad of my own this weekend, still in the Bristol area due to my job, but not sure what I want to do longer term. Maybe head back to near the parents but the job situation round there isn't all that great, but we'll see.

Decided not to make any knee jerk reactions over the last 2 weeks since we split up.

So, if there's anyone else from the Bristol area who fancies a get together, maybe we should sort something out, or maybe even a Facebook group!

Im from bristol too, do you go to a group bristol n bath seem well stocked!

I'm from Wrexham north Wales !!! From a little village called pandy :)

My BFs sister and her husband have just moved from wales from the Rhonda Valley....if ive spelt it right lol its near you isnt it?? Or im a just a geography virgin and completely confused myself with somewhere else beginning with a P? lol...

feistyfluxy said:
I go to one in Weston every Thursday. It's an alright group. :)

Oh girls you should come to my group in Twerton! It's on a Tuesday at 7.30! Been running it for 6 weeks now!!

Im from bristol too, do you go to a group bristol n bath seem well stocked!

Currently at one group but will be changed to another one on Monday once I've moved. I have my fingers crossed that the new consultant is better than my old one!

There are a few excellent ones n lots of medoicre!

Well, I have my fingers crossed for the new one. With my current one then I just to go weigh in and don't stay for the rest of class. With the new one I plan to stay for the lot, as it'll be oen evening when I won't be in my tiny place all on my lonesome with only my own company!

So fingers crossed it's a good group!

KittenKat said:
Well, I have my fingers crossed for the new one. With my current one then I just to go weigh in and don't stay for the rest of class. With the new one I plan to stay for the lot, as it'll be oen evening when I won't be in my tiny place all on my lonesome with only my own company!

So fingers crossed it's a good group!

Which one you going i know most of them over east n south Bristol

princessnicky said:
Gemmy - im in twerton. Which group do you go? I used to go to monday group up odd down, it was awful!

I also used to go to that one, I enjoy it but moved to a closer group, it's in Southdown.

I now run a group in Twerton on a Tuesday. You are more than welcome to come along. My number is 07875267100 if you want more details!

Back