where is everyone from??!!

Waterford, Southern Ireland :)

princessnicky said:
My friend goes to the southdown one. And i live just around the corner from st micheals school. Small world! You on facebook? X

I've actually just set one up! I'm under Gemma Slimming World Twerton.

Its a crazy small world!!!

My friend goes to the southdown one. And i live just around the corner from st micheals school. Small world! You on facebook? X
My consultant is also a consultant for the Odd Down area on Mondays. Not sure if that helps. It's at 17:00 though.

Im From derby, don't suppose there's many others? X

And u i am lorna ment to add that in lol whats the weather like with you? Has the snow showed up yet? X

And u i am lorna ment to add that in lol whats the weather like with you? Has the snow showed up yet? X

Not yet no quite lucky being next to the Moray Firth usually keeps Lossie relatively snow free unless it gets really bad. Hope it keeps away for a while still!

Does Perth get bad? I know it got really cold last year have VC classes with people from Perth College.

DreamVelveteen said:
Not yet no quite lucky being next to the Moray Firth usually keeps Lossie relatively snow free unless it gets really bad. Hope it keeps away for a while still!

Does Perth get bad? I know it got really cold last year have VC classes with people from Perth College.

Last year we got it bad but sometimes we lucky what does v c mean.i attend a nc admin course at college now love it x

Im in Chandlers Ford near Southampton :)

Is anyone else nearby? Was hoping to get a few of us together for the odd meet up and a cuppa n chat somewhere?

Let me know if anyones nearby :)

*Trying-again* said:
Im in Chandlers Ford near Southampton :)

Is anyone else nearby? Was hoping to get a few of us together for the odd meet up and a cuppa n chat somewhere?

Let me know if anyones nearby :)

I'm in Southampton Woolston!

Hi Shirleen

Well thats two of us so far :)

Showag said:
My BFs sister and her husband have just moved from wales from the Rhonda Valley....if ive spelt it right lol its near you isnt it?? Or im a just a geography virgin and completely confused myself with somewhere else beginning with a P? lol...

Wrexham is in north Wales,near me(I'm in llandudno) and the Rhondda Valley is south Wales-so same country, but miles apart :) there are alot of welsh places that sound the same which could add to the confusion x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last year we got it bad but sometimes we lucky what does v c mean.i attend a nc admin course at college now love it x

Sorry VC is Video Conference basically all my classes are either online or video conference we hook up with colleges all around the UHI to have a class :)

Sarah from Sholing, Southampton

Back