where is everyone from??!!

Hi I'm Susie from a little place called Pontardawe in Swansea

Im Katie and I'm from North Wales :)

DreamVelveteen said:
Sorry VC is Video Conference basically all my classes are either online or video conference we hook up with colleges all around the UHI to have a class :)

Ah right cool yes there seam to be a good few now with the uhi bog changes all good though xx

my name is Jo im from a town called Newtownabbey just outside Belfast in Northern Ireland xx

I'm Rachel from Barnet in North London. :)

I'm Julie from Clitheroe, :)

Claire.... Another welsh gal.. (I know wales gets a bit confusing)
I live on the shropshire powys border which is classed as mid wales but i am only half hour from wrexham (north wales):D

So when you said you 'stay' just outside Glasgow, do you mean that's where you live? I think it might be a regional confusion!! I'm welsh you see lol!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

aaah ok I think this might be a regional/dialect thing - I mean I live in a town that's close enough to Glasgow to have the same postcode, but isn't technically Glasgow. I think 'stay' might be a scottish thing - but as I doubt most people on here would have heard of the town I live in, I thought I'd go for the closest well known marker (Glasgow).
But I get what you thought I meant - that I 'stay' out of Glasgow because I avoid it?

cupotea said:
aaah ok I think this might be a regional/dialect thing - I mean I live in a town that's close enough to Glasgow to have the same postcode, but isn't technically Glasgow. I think 'stay' might be a scottish thing - but as I doubt most people on here would have heard of the town I live in, I thought I'd go for the closest well known marker (Glasgow).
But I get what you thought I meant - that I 'stay' out of Glasgow because I avoid it?

Nearest I've been to Glasgae was to my friends parents who live by the Tunnockd factory can't remember the towns name!!!

Back