Where is everyone from?

Noitulove

Silver Member
This forum is so quiet at the moment! :( Is there anyone there!? :D

Where is everyone from?

I'm from Bristol, but have been living in Cardiff for the last six years. I moved to Cardiff to be with my husband and we now have two lovely daughters; 4-year-old & six-month-old. ...and two cats! :)

Hi I live in Warrington now but am from Renfrewshire Scotland met my hubby whilst on holiday and moved to Warrington to be with him I still have my Scottish accent after living here for 42 yrs lol

Haha! :) I lived in Bristol from birth until I was 27 and I never had a Bristolian accent; I just sound generally southern English, but having only lived in Cardiff for six years, I can hear myself slowly picking up a Welsh accent.

Meeting on holiday sounds lovely. :)

Hi all, I am living in Crosby, Sefton, Merseyside at the moment - just north of Liverpool on the coast. I have lived in Liverpool but a couple of years ago wanted to get away from the city and near the coast so moved up to Crosby. I am originally from Cheshire just over the River Mersey.

It is quiet on here at the moment?! I did LT a couple of years ago and the forums were bustling, I can't believe how quiet it is now!

Hi janeg! :) Yes, I did it a couple of years ago too (losing pregnancy weight from my first daughter, currently doing the same after having my second daughter) and the forums were lovely and busy. I was trying to get people chatting again, but I don't think there's as many people around for some reason.

Manchester here. Yes, I do sound like the Gallagher brothers. But then so does everyone else!

Newquay, Cornwall :D

Cheshire!
The forums are so quiet compared to when I first did Lipotrim. Can't believe it but I think there is enough of us to keep going xx

Last edited:
CO Derry in N. Ireland.

They def are quiet!

I'm from Belfast and have almost completed 3 days - I'm really counting on this working....1st time doing LT and need to lose 3+ stone : )

Aine it really works, first time I did it I was living in.Belfast and lost 2.5 on tfr and another on refeed and healthy eating.

Back