where is everyone??

jmny

I just started, 3 days ago...well it's very disciplined diet and I have that headache feeling in my forehead, and sometimes behind or imbetween my eyes, I get the same headache when dehyrated except I'm drinking lots of tap water (2 litres) should maybe drink 3 but I struggle with 2...

What types of meals is everyone having so far Ive stuck with salads nicoiuse, plain boiled egg salad, salmon with salad, going to have scrambled egg made with 2 egg whites and I've also got cottage cheese to have with SALAD!! 200g of turkey with salad.. I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of veggies so sticking with salad greens, grated carrot, cucumber..

I only like the choc shake, the porridge...not a fan of any of the soups...not tried the bars yet.

Questions:
how much is everyone drinking per day??:tear_drop:
Are cherry tomatoes ok?
Is 200g a lot of meat? Ive been having that it looks like quite a lot.
Would vinegar on tuna take you out of ketosis?
How much weight per week have you lost on lite? I have a goal of 2 per week.
and finally.....where are you all??? :cry:

I have lost 8.9lbs since starting 1 and a half weeks ago, 2.8lbs in the first 2 days and 6lbs in the follwinf 7 days.. I'm happy but mindful that I must make sure I eat enough for the meal part, I don't want to deprive my body of essentials. I was playing it really safe and just having a protein (tuna/salmon/prawns/eggs/turkey with salad leaves and cucumbers)... one tine I added a small amount of philadephia soft cheese to my protein when it weighed under... Going to be more experimental with the meals this week, only been drinking to litres of water I couldn't do four I could perhaps up it to three litres.:tear_drop::)

Hey, you sound a lot like me in tastes! I only eat the chocolate shake (but mixed as a thick paste, really yummy!) and porridge (but adding a third after I cook it, dry, for better texture!) and mostly boiled egg salad, then soya meats as I'm veggie! Some Quorn. I also drink water with Berocca tablets in it twice a day to give my vitamin levels an extra pep, and I put them in pint glasses to make sure I drink lots. Then I have a couple of mugs of bouillon a day, tastes like soup but there's less than 12 cals per cup, so I get that water in me. Then I use the St Clement's water flavour for about 4 other pints, and that seems to cover me for a day! Hope this helps.

Back