Where is everyone?

So does the 4 a day not make it more expensive than the Exante 3 a day?

I'm here - not moving over. Prefer Exante personally

Mia said:
So does the 4 a day not make it more expensive than the Exante 3 a day?

I'm here - not moving over. Prefer Exante personally

Yep the large bundles are £1.19 per pack but obv you need an extra pack or food as well

I like Exante but I am getting a bit bored of it. I am thinking of getting a weeks supply of CD just for the change of flavour, and some mix a mousse Mmmmmm. I don't know if the CDC will allow me to do it though?

I'm still here. I must admit to checking out Slim & Save, but to be honest there was nothing "Save" about it, was just much more expensive than Exante (or at least for the male option)

I like Exante anyways, I'll be here for at least another month and a bit!!! :p

I'm here and looking for some advice from about 5pm today I've been having cramp like pains in my legs anyone know if this could be related to the diet any advice would be great fully received x Hannah x

I'm here and looking for some advice from about 5pm today I've been having cramp like pains in my legs anyone know if this could be related to the diet any advice would be great fully received x Hannah x

Cramp like pains in your legs? No I don't think thats anything to do with the diet :)

Hj27 said:

It can be the diet, a few grains of salt in your shake should fix it or a bouillon I know Cybil got this and that's what exante recommended, it normally happens whilst you're getting used to the diet
Hope that sorts it for you x

I'm still here and not goin anywhere, for a while at least!

I'm here too! Lol On week 9, as the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. Going to continue doing Exante unless I'm really struggling, bored of flavours or my losses dwindle, holding out as could be just what I need in a few months but for now I'm happy with Exante :) x

Thanks for the advice I'll try the salt because I don't think I could be dehydrated because I've drank 4 litres today.

Morning everyone! I keep reading and not posting, felt strange to re-introduce myself. I am here everyday reading and feel like I never left.... Back on the diet and it has been 8 days 100%. Am adding a pack of S&S for variety. I love my Exante so am here to stay and finish what I started. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think I'll be moving over. I don't think i could handle 4 a day, sometimes its a struggle to fit 3 in. Might get some for variety but ill be staying here all on my lonesome!

I can't be bothered to switch over and I'm starting to work out what I like and don't like about the flavours To do that all again seems an utter palava :)

And I have a thing about not chewing my drinks as well lol :)

I'm here too! Lol On week 9, as the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. Going to continue doing Exante unless I'm really struggling, bored of flavours or my losses dwindle, holding out as could be just what I need in a few months but for now I'm happy with Exante :) x

hi hun well done on your 9 weeks. I'm on week 8 s&s (with a planned weekend off starting today eeeek)

My question is where do you get the pictures on your signature, the larger/smaller lady? I see them a lot on here but have no idea where you get them?

Thanks in advance!

Back