Where is everyone

marianne01

Just as a matter of interest is anybody from wales on this forum xxx

Yes me! :)
Originally from Birmingham but now living in West Wales. Living in a little place called Tycroes. X

Hello , I am a Cardiff girl , but am always in Neath near my parents and I am trying to purchase a caravan in good old Tenby xxxx

I'm not too far from Neath, about 15-20 mins. I love Tenby, it's a very happy place. Lol.
So how are you finding exante so far? This is day two for me and my early morning enthusiasm is wearing off now. X

So we all quite close really woop hoo , I cover your area I think as I work for out of hours . So if you have ever rung out of hours the chances are you have most likely spoken to me .

Yes doing fine having a drink of water helps before your shakes . I have to stick to the shakes as I love the bars too much and would find an excuse to eat at least three in one day. It's day 10 for me with a loss of 12lb up to now . I am hoping for another 3lb pound by Tuesday .

If your having a bad day plug in some music or distract yourself . After 3/4 days it does get easier . I am around if you need a boost , good luck peeps xxxx

I'm just few miles from Wrexham up in the north!

I'm just over the river in Stroud Gloucestershire. (but you cleverly put a toll on the bridge to keep us poorer oiks out) Lol.:D

Me. Cardiff.

GSQ

Fantastic a nice little welsh cohort going on. And hello getslimquick a close neighbour . It's nice to know that somebody else is doing the same crazy things close to me. I am not off to take my little girl to coconuts in Barry to run off some energy.

It nice to know that we are not that far away from each other. Good luck guys and I wish you success if the journey . I hoping to start swimming soon if my knee is up to it .

Day 11 and on my way to skinny heaven xxxx

marianne01 said:
Fantastic a nice little welsh cohort going on. And hello getslimquick a close neighbour . It's nice to know that somebody else is doing the same crazy things close to me. I am not off to take my little girl to coconuts in Barry to run off some energy.

It nice to know that we are not that far away from each other. Good luck guys and I wish you success if the journey . I hoping to start swimming soon if my knee is up to it .

Day 11 and on my way to skinny heaven xxxx

Good for you, it gets easier.

I was saving up for two new knees! But with seven and half stone gone I might spend it on a tummy tuck instead! Or a boob job! Or even more new clothes.

Knees are just fine now, it was the weight loss that did it.

GSQ.

GSQ my hat off to you , 7st plus off . You give me hope that I am going the right thing

marianne01 said:
GSQ my hat off to you , 7st plus off . You give me hope that I am going the right thing

If it feels right for you carry on. It just seemed to click for me, magic and now I am keeping it off. My whole attitude to food has changed, it's fuel not comfort and I don't need that much. And It's so good feeling slim. It's better than any food.

GSQ.

That's brilliant GSQ - well done you!! Fantastic attitude and reassuring to hear :)

I lost 7st in 08/09 and am back on VLCD just trying to lose 2st of that which I keep yo-yoing on and off. Love being the slim me but have such a problem controlling the greed!!! xx

Back