Where is everyone

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Where is everyone today? I'm alone in the forum :-(
hope your all off drinking your water. Speak to you soon

Hi! I'm here! :) How you getting on this week? After a rubbish weigh in on Tuesday I'm feeling as though I can get through this and am hoping for a decent loss next week. I've got to agree with you, the forum is very quiet this week.

Hey Emmy lu I'm here too :) I think this website has gone really quiet in past month although to be fair I don't write much I just like to read lol,
Hope your both doing ok
Emma x

Hi becky and emma, Yay! Lipo buddies, yeah I'm doing ok thanks been arguing with the other half and really want to stuff my face but I'm going the other way and thinking 'ill show him I can do it'

glad you both doing well!
Emma you should get some sort of reward for how long you have done how much have you lost now?

I've taken up the squat and sit-up challenge aswell as from today
Xx

Men! Drive u to insanity and food lol.

I've lost 4.2 stone as of last week get weighed tomorrow, second nature now actually scared to come off lol I'm so scared about weight going back on I could live on this forever now ;-) how are you getting on?
Xx

Thats where i want to be now emma, want to not come off lipotrim and for it to be second nature. what flavours do you have? i have all chocolate.

Yeah that's when everyone wants to lose weight after Christmas but we will all be nice and slim by then hopefully - or at least you lot will lol

You will get there babe just hang on in there, I have a strawberry and two choc a day although tomorrow going to ask for all chocolate as I look forward to those the most lol x

Hope so, yeah they are the best out the lot x

Hey guys! Me again! Just put little one to bed and now having some quiet time. You guys are doing so well. I'm still at the stage where I am thinking about food far too much but guess that is how I used to live, hopefully the longer I'm on this the easier it will be. I'm having choc and vanilla shakes this week but adding coffee to the vanilla to get a latte type drink. Made my last choc shake of yesterday into a mousse to try and shake things up, it wasn't too bad but had to quickly wash the aftertaste away with water! If I can manage to lose 2lb by Tuesday's weigh in I'll have lost 1 1/2stone. Plus am treating myself to a hair cut on Tuesday. Ah, little pleasures to get me thro it! :eek:

Good idea becky, I could do with a hair cut too. I wish my little one would go to bed he's still running riot.
im still thinking about food to much aswell, I need to stay out the house more x

Think that's my problem at the minute, I'm on holiday from work at the min so just sitting in the house with little one most of the week coz other half is at work (as of yet, other half doesn't know about hair appointment!) Maybe I'll find things easier when I'm back at work.
My little one is still singing/shouting etc wish I had his energy, lol

Back