Where is everyone?

im back as well. im doing ww from home and was wondering if there would be enough moral support on hear. maybe we could make a little pact to support each other on this thread regardless of sub catagory. least then were guaranteed a responce. anyway, helooo

im back as well. im doing ww from home and was wondering if there would be enough moral support on hear. maybe we could make a little pact to support each other on this thread regardless of sub catagory. least then were guaranteed a responce. anyway, helooo

I'm also doing WW at home, good luck on your journey xx

A lot of people use the boards on the ww website I've always found it quieter here than on other areas of these forums

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's because people are so busy these days. I have checked out the sword boards and people are saying the same on there

last year this board was madness, i couldnt keep up with posts, shame its so quiet. i used to do ww from home. now im at a group. shouldnt joined a group earlier, stick to it much better now.

x good luck newbies x

I'm doing weight watchers, I started on the 6th of May :) I go to the meetings each week and I have my second weigh In tomorrow evening (Tuesday), i don't get many replies in my diary at all, I post in it every single day, sometimes even twice a day and always feel like I'm talking to myself but it still helps me to be able to write every thing down :)

I'm on my first week, I have weigh in tomorrow. I'm finding the simple start too limited as I am used to points. Dreading weigh in tomorrow but hoping I can convert to the points instead of filling and healthy.x

I'm on my first week, I have weigh in tomorrow. I'm finding the simple start too limited as I am used to points. Dreading weigh in tomorrow but hoping I can convert to the points instead of filling and healthy.x

Hi Samstar
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

xx

I read here alot although don't post much. Doing WW for the millionth time but, so far so good. I prefer these boards to the WW offical ones, I think they are so quiet - but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?!

Thanks . I lost 4 and 1/2 lbs. Have now started doing pro points this week.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm Here, just moved from Slimming World to here, Slimming world has mass's of pages, Weightwatchers is quite in comparison..

Jump to diaries. Always someone there!

I am

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back