where is everyone???

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all, I'm low carbing, sort of calorie counting. Day 3 and doing okay. Ive replaced breakfast and lunch with a protein shake and having a low cal meal for dinner.:D:D

hi Bren,
im low carbing and calorie counting too.......been doing it for 4weeks now, and im 12 lbs down. i can see the difference mainly on my belly and bottom. feels so good to be finally losing weight, ive tried every fad diet under the sun, and i always end up putting on extra weight when i return to normal eating, but with me doing it this way, it is more of a lifestyle change, and i feel great.

Hope you do well xxxx

ps, how do u get the ticker?

Hi Dani

You need to put the code for your ticker on your signature.
Go to user cp, then edit signature & enter your code.

Linzi.x

Hey Bren,
I'm sort of low carb dieting. Trying not to have too much bread, no pasta or big potatoes etc.
How are you finding it so far? x

I'm doing okay however it's only day 4! Just re read my shake tub and I havent bought a meal replacement brand so might investigate more tomorrow.

Finding the shakes easy for breakfast and lunch and managing a low cal dinner. Tonight I had Japanese out; vege and tofu (no rice) and 1/2 a japanese pancake (vege/savoury). I squeeze in a protein bar when I got home though as not much protein in the meal and I was getting hungry.

I'm hoping next wednesday when I measure my waist that my efforts have paid off. I'm trying to do 3 sessions at the gym a week and 1hr of cardio either a walk or on different machines at the gym (depends on the weather).

Congrats on the loss and quiting the cig's!!
Bren
XX

Hi Linz. x

Back