• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

where is everyone???

hi Bren,
im low carbing and calorie counting too.......been doing it for 4weeks now, and im 12 lbs down. i can see the difference mainly on my belly and bottom. feels so good to be finally losing weight, ive tried every fad diet under the sun, and i always end up putting on extra weight when i return to normal eating, but with me doing it this way, it is more of a lifestyle change, and i feel great.

Hope you do well xxxx

ps, how do u get the ticker?

Rela

Wannabe Lean!!!
S: 11st5lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
Hey Bren,
I'm sort of low carb dieting. Trying not to have too much bread, no pasta or big potatoes etc.
How are you finding it so far? x

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
I'm doing okay however it's only day 4! Just re read my shake tub and I havent bought a meal replacement brand so might investigate more tomorrow.

Finding the shakes easy for breakfast and lunch and managing a low cal dinner. Tonight I had Japanese out; vege and tofu (no rice) and 1/2 a japanese pancake (vege/savoury). I squeeze in a protein bar when I got home though as not much protein in the meal and I was getting hungry.

I'm hoping next wednesday when I measure my waist that my efforts have paid off. I'm trying to do 3 sessions at the gym a week and 1hr of cardio either a walk or on different machines at the gym (depends on the weather).

Congrats on the loss and quiting the cig's!!
Bren
XX

Hi Linz. x