Where...oh where...

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
...has my blimming mojo gone!!!!!
motivation and excitement have fully left the building.to be fair its the first time they have since i joined 17 weeks ago and i am still 100% but....
im not excited....im not motivated.
i do know why....been totally rocked by sts even though ive been totally 100%,not even a naughty mouthful of anything since i started.
im even starting to have the lets not bother going anymore and just do it at home thoughts.....tbh the only thing stopping me is its one of the only places i get out too and the fact that i harbour dreams of becoming a consultant in a few years when i am debt free and can learn to drive! and i now you need to be a current sw member to do that.

help me find my mojo! talk sense into me! pleeeaaasseeeeeee!

Lurverick, You have done so well to have lost so much in only 17 weeks. It's natural for your body to need time occasionally to settle itself. how many weeks have you sts??

thanks guys.
feel a bit better this morning after boring the pants off my mate and hubby late last night!
had nice long chat...made a few lil plans and differences to be getting on with and feeling a tad better about things.
weigh in tomorrow night though so depends on what the dreaded scales say then!! really dreading it being sts or gain as stand in consultant for next two weeks so guessing help with be next to non existent and im away then!!! cant handle the thought of another month with no change!

carrot and coriander soup bubbling away on the hob as we speak!

Last edited:
funnily enough happy holidays one of the challenges me and hubby set ourself is to get distance in km (thats what our ex bike works in) from lands end to john o groats and cycle it!
going to see who can do it first,lol to keep it a bit more interesting and spur us on!

Remember although you may not see a change in the scales you may still be losing inches, so don't despair and especially if you are doing more on the Body Optimising. Good Luck for WI!

Quote: feel a bit better this morning after boring the pants off my made and hubby late last night!

Your made? - sorry was curious what this was L?

Try switching it about a bit .. if you look at groovy groovy's posts she does two weeks red and two weeks EE that seems to work for her

Quote: feel a bit better this morning after boring the pants off my made and hubby late last night!

Your made? - sorry was curious what this was L?

Try switching it about a bit .. if you look at groovy groovy's posts she does two weeks red and two weeks EE that seems to work for her

lol was a typo! supposed to be mate!

You stayed the same - but have lost on average 2lb a week in the 17 weeks you were loosing.

I'd be happy with that...

In 33.5lb - have you noticed any differences in yourself? Confidence levels up? Energy levels up?

Think about everything that 33.5lb has brought you. Isn't that enough to get the mind back with it?

Lurverick, you don't need mojo I think you deserve a medal:0clapper: Just think of you weight loss, 33.5lbs as super acheivement, Now visulise that amount of weight in pound blocks of Lard, :sick:

Someone said on this forum measure yourself, as the measurements are a sure sign of your success. My Doctor always asks me how my waist measurement is as that is what shows what fat surrounds your vital organs. I have lost 4.5" and he is delighted, So hang in there gal your are doing great.

Back