Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I think Branston beans are the tastiest lol. Im waiting for them to be on offer somewhere! Crosse n Blackwell are on offer 4 for a £ in Iceland i think :)

I agree with branston :) Not sure if they still are but last week they were £1 for 4 in lidl and £2 for 4 in tesco

Just been into Aldi.

Be light Yoghurts 29p each, much cheaper and tastier than muller lights.

The super 6 veg for 39p each currently include savoy cabbage, parsnips, beetroot, salad pots. Can't remember the others.

They have a cheap light mature cheese £1 summat for a block which I will be giving a try.

Oh and finally Diet Lemonade 18p a bottle, and it's a nice one :D

I bought one of these too has yours arrived cos mine hasn't?

Hi, actually no. Was wondering about this yesterday. Site says order complete on 28 September. No money has been taken from my account. hmmm, MSE has good reviews of this site, but so far from me, its a hmmmm.

I'll keep you posted.
x

Update: 11.45am - Book just arrived - how bout u? Maybe it sensed us talking about them.

Last edited:
Popped into Morrions this morning.

Cox Apples half price a pack 75p
Strawbs 150g £1
Strawbs 250g £1.50

Also popped into Lidl

As mentioned Branston Beans £1
Bacon 250g unsmoked 79p a pack.
Red Peppers 39p Each
Cauliflower 39p each.

HTH

x

May have been said already:

Activia snackpots 20p each at Asda! 0 syns!!

Hi, actually no. Was wondering about this yesterday. Site says order complete on 28 September. No money has been taken from my account. hmmm, MSE has good reviews of this site, but so far from me, its a hmmmm.

I'll keep you posted.
x

Update: 11.45am - Book just arrived - how bout u? Maybe it sensed us talking about them.

mine came yesterday as well. Hubby texted as I posted on here. Making the meat loaf tomorrow :)

asda nuneaton had loads. none on online delivery tho

I was in Asda earlier today and as i was in the yoghurt aisle they were just putting them out on the shelves. Bought 4 as I normally buy shape zero, and had never tried them before. Tried 1 earlier and am now wishing i bought more.

Bargain - kellogs Fibre Plus

Just been to Morrisons and they've got the Fibre Plus bars on offer - 2 boxes for £3.00. I know it isn't that much of a saving on their usual £1.79 each but hey ho. However, when I got home and looked at my receipt, I'd actually been credited with £1.68 so each box cost me 95p .......deffo bargain!!!

I don't know if the shelf label was wrong or their computer but I just wish I'd picked more up :cry: I'll send hubby again tomorrow and keep fingers crossed.

eek ive just had a peach one now, will have to check lol! luckilly i have 1/2 syn left today :)

Just been to Morrisons and they've got the Fibre Plus bars on offer - 2 boxes for £3.00. I know it isn't that much of a saving on their usual £1.79 each but hey ho. However, when I got home and looked at my receipt, I'd actually been credited with £1.68 so each box cost me 95p .......deffo bargain!!!

I don't know if the shelf label was wrong or their computer but I just wish I'd picked more up :cry: I'll send hubby again tomorrow and keep fingers crossed.

Glad you pointed this out actually, I bought a couple of boxes earlier and checked my reciept after reading this - and I got mine for 95p a box too :D They are meant to be 2 boxes for £3. I wonder how long it will be until someone notices?

This isnt on offer but I just think its great. In Waitrose you can get a bag of frozen ready peeled and chopped Buternut sqash chunks for £1.76. Then you can just use what you need, they also do sweet potato and a bag of froen ready prepared roasting veg which includes BNS, sweet potato, red onions, carrots etc. Fab!!

Back