Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Yes - one bar = 1 HExB

They come in milk chocolate flavour and dark chocolate & almond flavour

Highly recommended! The milk choc one reminds me of something between a Double Decker and a Picnic ... nom nom nom!

wow, until you said this I was thinking how can they be THAT much nicer than alpen light that I would be willing to have one bar instead of two but now I am considering going out in the rain to track them down.....just not sure the supermarket will be open at this time on a bank holiday :rolleyes:

lovetosew said:
wow, until you said this I was thinking how can they be THAT much nicer than alpen light that I would be willing to have one bar instead of two but now I am considering going out in the rain to track them down.....just not sure the supermarket will be open at this time on a bank holiday :rolleyes:

Lol, that made me laugh :)

OMG ... so funny! I hope you like them after the big build up :rolleyes:

They were recommended to me by my Minimins buddy Befanwi ... blame her!! ;)

they are lovely, but sadly they do not agree with mine or my hubbys innards :ashamed0005:

I have just bought 2 packets of the plain chocolate one's.
I find them great when I need a 'sugar fix' and are great to have at night when the family are chomping on sweets.

I am going to Sainsburys tonight - £1 a box is a total bargain!!!! any other sainsbo offers i should be looking out for? xxx

Ocado had a deal - buy 12 mullers get the 6 cheapest free. Think it works out to £3.60 for 12 - but you get to pick the flavours you want. good deal i think - i would imagine Waitrose are doing it too!!! xxx

Tesco - 4 pack Cadbury's Light Choc Mousses (3 syns each) are BOGOF
Also at Tesco, Low Low Cheese reduced to £1.50

i love the low low cheese! Thanks

omg that sounds amazing and its almost free,im off to ebay now to see if i can find pink paste and rose essence,let me know what there like when you make them or post a pic x,thanks for the recepie

I made this over the weekend and i must say i was very disappointed followed the recipe exactly it tasted horrid :( yuk now what else can i make with rose essence????

the buyer i bought it from is out of stock, but u can buy it from here Crazy 4 Flavour - BaconSalt, MaltSalt, Eastern Spices, Baconnaise - Best Price, Best Service www.crazy4flavour.co.uk/

I just love the bacon salt!! Very tasty on salads D: I got sent a free sample of the Malt Salt so will make SW chips after WI tomorrow to enjoy that too :D

Back