Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Velvet Crunch? Is this savoury or sweet? Where can I buy it? And is it nice? Heard a lot about it and want to to try it x

Velvet Crunch? Is this savoury or sweet? Where can I buy it? And is it nice? Heard a lot about it and want to to try it x

They're crisps, so savoury :)

Just had a special K chewy delight bar and they're lovely :) will def be picking up some more next week if they're still on offer, still need to try the ryvita mini's, only bought salt and vinegar but if I like them then I'll buy some different flavours next week if they're still on offer

R the ryvita minis a hex now or jst good?!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

The 30g ones are a HEX, the multi-pack ones aren't as they're aren't enough of them, but I think I might be naughty and use them anyway

I use them anyways, think its only a difference of about 8grams? Probably 2 little ryvitas! They are nice but very strong. Hate the sour cream love to salt & vinegar x

The 30g ones are a HEX, the multi-pack ones aren't as they're aren't enough of them, but I think I might be naughty and use them anyway

Argh didn't realise this :(

I had a pack this afternoon and thought it seemed littler!

Will use the multipack I have and then buy singles in future!

Thanks for advising xx

Where are the ryvita minis and special k bars on offer?

I tried the Twinings Liquorice tea and yuck! It doesn't have much of a taste or a smell but a horrible aftertaste! So I then tried a Pukka Detox tea and I must say its lovely- got a nice aniseed taste, but not too strong. Shall be ditching the liquorice and drinking the detox stuff me thinks x
Take the one you do not like back to the shop and get your money back or write to the company directly for a refund.

Mmm sound nice, I shall have a look when next in Tesco- but shall be keeping them away from hubby as savoury snacks are his weakness x

Where are the ryvita minis and special k bars on offer?

Morrisons have ryvita mini's for 94p and special k bars 99p, I think the special K bars are on offer everywhere actually £1 in asda and 99p in tesco

donna88 said:
Morrisons have ryvita mini's for 94p and special k bars 99p, I think the special K bars are on offer everywhere actually £1 in asda and 99p in tesco

Thanks!!

Farmfoods are doing 3 big bags of frozen veg for £2.

So last night I got:
Cauliflower
Chopped onion
Spinach
Leeks
Green beans
Mixed casserole veg
Petit pois
Sweetcorn
Mixed peppers

For £6!

Also got mivi ice lollies 3 for £1 (5syns each)
Quorn southern fried burgers (think 2.5syns each?) £1 a pack
And 3 tins chopped tomatoes for £1

So entire shop £9 - not bad!

WOW... that's deadly :)

Back