Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I tried the sour cream and onion cracker crisps last night and thought they tasted horrible. I liked the salt n vinegar ones though.

Got 2 packs of velvet crunch in tesco today for £2, they also had fry light reduced to £1.50.

Is this with the new book for 13? It doesn't say that there a choice in my book or online as far as I can see? X

I can't see it in mine, either...

Only just joined but wondering if it was free before they changed it x

If its not in the new book then it's not. I've just discovered that the co-op wholemeal pita bread is now not a HEXB. If its in the old packaging then it's ok but the new packaging has the newer recipe which contains syns!!

If its not in the new book then it's not. I've just discovered that the co-op wholemeal pita bread is now not a HEXB. If its in the old packaging then it's ok but the new packaging has the newer recipe which contains syns!!
Such a shame, I love pittas and struggle to eat brown bread. Perserveering with it, determined to make myself like it. Lol x

Such a shame, I love pittas and struggle to eat brown bread. Perserveering with it, determined to make myself like it. Lol x

So annoying isn't it! Damn these manufacturers changing their recipes!! Look out for older packaging though. I don't like wholemeal bread either! Prefer granary!

Is this with the new book for 13? It doesn't say that there a choice in my book or online as far as I can see? X

1 x 50g w/w petit pain is definitely, definitely a hexb, it's listed in the 2013 free branded foods book, lovely for a bacon sarnie!

1 x 50g w/w petit pain is definitely, definitely a hexb, it's listed in the 2013 free branded foods book, lovely for a bacon sarnie!

Ahh brilliant! I don't have the branded foods pack or access to online yet, so just checked in my normal book - just wanted to put it out there just in case! Thanks for the confirmation :)

Thanks everyone at least we know for deffo now and it's an alternative to bread!
X

Try looking online as just checked on the app and they're on there, and that should be national

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are they the single pots though? That's usually the deal for them. That where the supermarkets catch you out!

That's brill!! I didn't even know these were an HEXB! I try and avoid bread as I do t like wholemeal. But these look fab!! Thank you! :)

Where do you live Ally?

northern ireland, i don't think there's any here at all! where i live there pretty much is only sainsbury's and lidl, tesco is about 20 mins away (though a new one closer is getting built) and the closest asda would be over an hour away!

northern ireland, i don't think there's any here at all! where i live there pretty much is only sainsbury's and lidl, tesco is about 20 mins away (though a new one closer is getting built) and the closest asda would be over an hour away!

Ally im ni too! Hate that we don't have aldi or Morrisons!! Both seem to do way more bargains and different foods. So annoying!! X

Try looking online as just checked on the app and they're on there, and that should be national

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah, I understand - we're at cross threads - I thought you were talking about single pots. Yes, my Asda also had the 6-pk for £2 and the single pots (including the Turkish Delight) 6 for £3 or 10 for £4.

Ah, I understand - we're at cross threads - I thought you were talking about single pots. Yes, my Asda also had the 6-pk for £2 and the single pots (including the Turkish Delight) 6 for £3 or 10 for £4.

Those cheesecake and other flavours in 6 pks are £1.79 in Tesco & Sainsburys.

Back