Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tescos Lighter choices meat sausages (1 syn each) are currently 3 packs for 5£ and you get 8 in a pack. Hope they taste nice, first time having a meat sausage in SO long! X

Tescos Lighter choices meat sausages (1 syn each) are currently 3 packs for 5£ and you get 8 in a pack. Hope they taste nice, first time having a meat sausage in SO long! X

I can never find these in my tesco store! Or any in ni lol. Hope they taste good! Let us know, just in case a miracle occurs and i find them lol xx

I found them in the chilled section with bacon and that hope that helps!

Is it wrong that i found this funny? lol ;)

Ok, Tesco:

Chunky Flamegrilled chicken pieces (free!) 2 for £5
Diet Lemonade 2 litre bottles 4 for £2
Alpen lights still 2 for £3
Muller lights 6pkt BOGOF! (You should see my fridge lol)
Savoury Rice and Mugshots still all 50p each! (My cupboard is pretty full too!)
Babybel light or original 12pk £2 (normally £3)

I can never find these in my tesco store! Or any in ni lol. Hope they taste good! Let us know, just in case a miracle occurs and i find them lol xx

Lol DAMN I knew someone would sleaze it up a bit :p hahaha xx

Must say cant get enough of the muller greek coconut and vanilla, and the lucious lemon!! Had the coconut one last night with some hartley s f jelly. OMG sooooo yummy. Hubby wasnt that keen, good I thought, then he wont be tempted by my greek yoghurt. As Dawn French says "theyre all mine" ha ha :)

Found the lemon drizzle in my Asda......they are calling me from the cupboard.

Iceland still have the greek mullerlights on offer for £1 I stocked up on the luscious lemon and coconut as they are £2.14 is asda rip off lol

Must say cant get enough of the muller greek coconut and vanilla, and the lucious lemon!! Had the coconut one last night with some hartley s f jelly. OMG sooooo yummy. Hubby wasnt that keen, good I thought, then he wont be tempted by my greek yoghurt. As Dawn French says "theyre all mine" ha ha :)
Is your hubby's name "Terry" by any chance.

Back