Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I'm off to do the grocery shop at lidl tomorrow as usual, but some bits I can't get I usually go to either asda, tesco, or morissons. I can't work out which one to go to!! Are the LM sausages still on offer in there? Does anyone know xx

they were still on offer when i was in the other day...but in my local store, they didn't have the red onion ones there, just the vegi ones :(

just saw on Home Bargain's facebook page that they have special k crisps for 79p a box...might be of use to some people depending on which stores have them....or have any left by the time you get there lol x

they were still on offer when i was in the other day...but in my local store, they didn't have the red onion ones there, just the vegi ones :(

just saw on Home Bargain's facebook page that they have special k crisps for 79p a box...might be of use to some people depending on which stores have them....or have any left by the time you get there lol x

Oh lovely thanks, will look tomorrow x

I'm off to do the grocery shop at lidl tomorrow as usual, but some bits I can't get I usually go to either asda, tesco, or morissons. I can't work out which one to go to!! Are the LM sausages still on offer in there? Does anyone know xx

Morrisons did have them on offer when i was in there but that was last week

Watch the Moneysavingexpert Twitter/Facebook - they often tell you about those price mistakes. One bloke got about thirty Terry's Chocolate Oranges for less than a tenner!

I wouldn't mind 30 chocolate oranges for that amount!

Oooo you have rats..me too well only 1 left now :( Ok...finished going off topic now.

Any chocolate oat milk, fry light or veggie sausages anywhere???

Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages on offer in morrisons,£1.12/£1.19 ish, sorry can't remember exact price :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco has alpen light bars 2 packs for 3pound. . the 5pound nescafe original is 4pound there atm but believe the coffee one ends tomorrow

They've got brilliant little Success Express suitable lunchboxes in Aldi at the moment for £1.50 - divided into two parts, approximately 1/3 and 2/3, so great for putting in that 2/3 superfree and then whatever you're using with it in the separate compartment - and comes with a knife and fork stowed in the lid! I got 2! :D

They've got brilliant little Success Express suitable lunchboxes in Aldi at the moment for £1.50 - divided into two parts, approximately 1/3 and 2/3, so great for putting in that 2/3 superfree and then whatever you're using with it in the separate compartment - and comes with a knife and fork stowed in the lid! I got 2! :D

That's really good, thank you! I always feel people at work are looking at me when I have 1 tub of salad, 1 tub of free food & then another for fruit etc! Now just need to find an aldi! Don't think there is one near me x

Sounds good and am hoping to go aldi this weekend yay!

That's really good, thank you! I always feel people at work are looking at me when I have 1 tub of salad, 1 tub of free food & then another for fruit etc! Now just need to find an aldi! Don't think there is one near me x

Here's a pic ladies (with tomorrow's success express lunch in it!), it's fab!!

WP_000371.jpg

Lidl weekend offers - red peppers 40p each, turkey breast steaks £1.49 per pack and microwaveable rice (no idea of syns though) 39p per pack
On Saturday and Sunday only

Just popped in here to say ALDI is always, always great for veggies and fruit!! The Extra Lean mince is always on offer in LIDL also.. another bargain I found this week was Wheat Puffs 70p in home bargains! They are like Sugar puffs but obviously without the sugar & (you'll have to check the weight) but you are allowed a full bowl a day, or you can even snack on them throughout the day if you please! Home Bargains is also great for mugshots which are 33p there :)

Back