Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Activia 0% £1.50 for 8 pack in Sainsburys Diced venison reduced to £2.99 per lack in Aldi

Great news for me on the yogs...they're my fav and I always stock up when they're on offer!
Was gonna google some price comparison sites to check later...you saved me the hassle ;)

Thanks!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to sainsburys for the activia 0% yogs. They have 8 pack of Pepsi Max for £2, Special K chewy delights for £1 a box and the savoury popcorn 6 pack on offer at £1 too. Love those...they're great for 2.5 syns a pack ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh is venison free? Any ideas how to cook it? Never tried it before

i slow cook venison in a little water, it makes a DELICIOUS gravy. om nom nom. you only need a tiny bit of bisto or similar to thicken.

then i shred it like you would beef or pork, layer par boiled sliced potatoes on top with some salt and pepper , pop it in the oven to crisp up and bobs your aunt.:D

i slow cook venison in a little water, it makes a DELICIOUS gravy. om nom nom. you only need a tiny bit of bisto or similar to thicken. then i shred it like you would beef or pork, layer par boiled sliced potatoes on top with some salt and pepper , pop it in the oven to crisp up and bobs your aunt.:D

Ooh I've bought venison so def going to try this. Thanks

morrisons have the olive oil fry light on offer...can't remember properly but think it might be £1.75 ish
it's just that one though....not the one with the yellow lid so be careful or you'll get charged full price x

Back