Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks so much for the reduced items at Asda list. I had bought 2 pouches of the HB's curry pouches last week and hadn't had the chance to check the syn values yet, so thanks, saved me a job.

Any idea of the syn value of the WW hot chocolate drinks please? :)

Found these at Aldi 69p xx Best thing is i put stats in syn calculator and these are FREE!!!!!
Yummy too as just had one after my tea x

ForumRunner_20150121_174830.png

View attachment 164061

I saw the HairyBikers Fb post earlier as I walked into Asda which said their sauces were only £1 a pouch at the moment so I couldn't resist on stocking up. They are great for a quick low syn meal.

Chicken tikka masala is 7 syns per pouch.
Chicken korma is 7 syns per pouch.
Lamb saag is 4.5 syns per pouch.

How many calories are these per pack?

I saw these in aldi and nearly bought them! I figured they'd be two syns, are you sure they're free? I didn't think there was any free food allowance in them x

I thought same but I did the syn calculator with no free food allowance and it said free on EE xx

Don't know but all ingredients are sugar free including the chocolate

I've run it through based on per serving
I think this is what I entered
137 CALS
18g carb
7g fat
2g protein

And I got 7 syns per serving which is 3 biscuits

It's 42% flour

It says on the website regardless of ingredients certain things are 1 syn per 20 calories no exception and biscuits is one of them

I am only going on what it says but they are mainly milk and sugar free ingredients so who knows x plus not gonna eat em like they are veg or fruit as they do after all have calories so at a push id have 2 xx

I am only going on what it says but they are mainly milk and sugar free ingredients so who knows x plus not gonna eat em like they are veg or fruit as they do after all have calories so at a push id have 2 xx

Yeah I think it would be sensible to go easy with them.
I appreciate the ingredients are sugar free but that doesn't mean syn free, e.g. Werther's sugar free sweets are tiny but still 0.5syns each x

Well I must be going mad as no matter which way I enter it I get 6.5 syns or 7 syns per portion using this data

http://www.gullon.es/en/our-biscuits/healthy-and-fibre/diet-nature/chip-choco-diet-nature

The first ingrediants is wheat flour definitely not syn free and it contains oil

I don't understand how you are getting them syn free and I would hate to think people would eat them thinking they were free as they are 2 syns each no matter how you look at it

I entered per 100 g then per portion 29 g which is 3 biscuits

Well I must be going mad as no matter which way I enter it I get 6.5 syns or 7 syns per portion using this data

Chip Choco Diet Nature - gullon.es - Diet Nature - gullon.es - Healthy and Fibre - gullon.es

The first ingrediants is wheat flour definitely not syn free and it contains oil

I don't understand how you are getting them syn free and I would hate to think people would eat them thinking they were free as they are 2 syns each no matter how you look at it

I entered per 100 g then per portion 29 g which is 3 biscuits

Definitely not syn free and the maria biscuits are these

gullon-cookies-original-maria-110681.jpg

These are different to the choc chip. The products are gluten free and when ive put them manually in the calculator I get 2 syns each

Back