Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Re: Chopped tomatoes buy 1 get 2 free - do check the contents of the variety you choose as there are added ingredients such as oil or sugar so some syns are needed. The calorie content on mine was def. much higher than an 'ordinary' can of chopped toms. xx

Im thinking about going strawberry picking this weekend - costing me a fortune at the mo with my slight berry addiction!

Just come back from Asda - ( my pound sign doesnt work!)
Alpen lights and Fibre plus bars are 2 boxes for $3
Asda's own low fat cheese is 2 blocks for $3
Mugshots 5 for $2
Pasta n sauce 3 for $2

Ive stocked up on Fibe plus dark choc and almond!!!!!

just seen on another thread that kelloggs fibre plus bars are on offer for £1 in Waitrose, i know ill be heading there first thing in the morning as i LOVE them but cant often afford them!

Not searched the posts on here, but was in Asda last night and they had watermelons for a £1 not a reduced end of life price, seems as if that is the new price, fab price and yummy too!

i went to Tesco and they had some good offers!

danepak bacon packs for £3 - BOGOF.
i also got a pack of Jazz apples (£2.25) and a large Melon (£2) for £3 (saving £1.25!)
I also got two Saucy Fish packs for £6 (£4 each usually - for 2 fillets and a sauce in a foil bag) so gonna give those a go - they look fab!!! They were on the chilled fish counter in boxes.

x

Yeah Asda still has Fibre plus 2 for 3 pound - both flavours!

Starting tomorrow, tescos have ww yogurts on bogof £1.50 each
Punnets of cherrys and strawberrys half price
Mini wholemeal pittas(3 12 syns) 2 for £1.00 or 89p each :D

Today, Waitrose still had the Kellogs Fibre Plus bars at £1 per box (4 in a box), both flavours. The use-by dates are in December, so worth stocking up at that price - much cheaper than I have seen in any other supermarket.

Back