Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks again Cocktailprincess, i am just finding my way around SW on-line, its much nicer here :)

Does anyone know if the mullerlight offere is still on in Asda. I was going to go today but it quite a drive and I dont want a wasted journey, Thanks.

Princes / SW - 80g can Princes Slimming World Tuna in a Lime & Black Pepper Dressing

Hi!

I'm a new user so I apologise if this has already been asked in the thread, but it was Very long! I'm looking for Princes / SW - 80g can Princes Slimming World Tuna in a Lime & Black Pepper Dressing, but can't seem to find it anywhere - only the pouch, which just doesn't have the same taste. Does anybody know if it is still for sale anywhere?

Thanks, Eve

Asda and tesco both have punnets of strawberries on 2 for £3 offers :) munched my way through 4 in the past week!

Morrisons have Batchelors savoury rice on offer at under 30p!

asda have 2 pks of 4 beans for £3

Heinz 4 packs of Spaghetti, Beans 'n Classic Tomato Soup - Any 2 for £3! How sad, I'm a Greeter in-store and I gotta announce this stuff! :D

OXO cubes were buy 6 get 6 free (in one packet, if you see what I mean) in Tesco. Think they came in at under 90p.

asda still have mullers 4 for £1 and green giant soups (hex b) 2 for £1.50...........however, neither of these were advertised, I only found out when I looked at the receipt.

I know it's not food but Sainsburys have 75% off their Champneys Spa Gift sets ~ I got a spa set reduced from £25 to £6.25. Thought that the sets would make an ideal treat to ourselves (have a pampering night in as a treat). People were going mad to-day buying them!

Just started SW and just found this great thread, thanks guys, I will try and find some deals and post.

Back