Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Not food - but apparently Asda has the Katie Price 'push up' bras for half the normal price, and in big sizes too...
I haven't investigated yet though, but I plan to!

Not food - but apparently Asda has the Katie Price 'push up' bras for half the normal price, and in big sizes too...
I haven't investigated yet though, but I plan to!

The pink spotty one is vile! :eek:

In bargains, ASDA have 2 punnets of grapes (black, green and red & green together, but not red) for £3.

Just started SW and just found this great thread, thanks guys, I will try and find some deals and post.

Hey onamission, all the very best for a succesful SW journey hon, and don't forget to find and post:) lol

Aldi's super 6 for this month.....

7 pack funsize apples
250g fine beans
6 pack kiwis (control yourself, not a kiwi with a 6 pack! lol)
500g broccoli
1kg salad potatoes
350g celery

All at an amazing 49p

Just back from asda and alpen lights are 2 for £3 on all flavours. Not a huge saving but every little bit makes a difference.

Also Ryvita Goodness bars are 2 for £2.50 and have been for a few weeks.

Went to Iceland yesterday, and they have batchelors savoury rice on offer - buy one get one free.

Thanks so much Gemma, I am down to my last two Mullers from the asda offer, I wont pay full price for them so thanks will nip over to tesco in the next few days!

Thanks so much Gemma, I am down to my last two Mullers from the asda offer, I wont pay full price for them so thanks will nip over to tesco in the next few days!

No problem, i still have 20 left from asda offer, but i will stock up nearer when Tesco offer ends!
I live by asda and my mum lives by Tesco so we check the offer out!!

tescos have the weight watchers syn free yogurts bogof, so 8 yogurts for £1.49, the toffee & vanilla ones are lovely! x

Back