Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but my local poundshop had 3 packets of mug shots for a £1 last week

Shape 'fuller for longer' yoghurts are 2 (4 packs) for £2.50 in Tesco.

I URGE you to try these. I don't like Muller lights as I find the consistency really thin- these are very thick and creamy and do actually fill you up more. Give 'em a go xxx

MY REPLIES NOT SHOWING

I posted a quick reply earlier re my ticker not showing. The message shows as me accessing the thread but my message doesn't show. Can I not see my own messages? Or am I doing something wrong:(

just noticed new walls mini twisters chocolate flavour on offer in asda 2 for £3 and only 2 syns each.they look yummy has anyone tried them?

uncle bens express rice 5 for £5 in sainsburys

If you have a B & M'S near you, they have boxes of alpen lights for 99p, i usually pay £1.65 a box in morrisons. They had choc & orange, summer fruits & apple & sultana, i grabbed a box of each today, will be back down for some more tomorrow! xx

Sorry but what's a B&M? I guess if I had one near me I would know! :D

If you have a B & M'S near you, they have boxes of alpen lights for 99p, i usually pay £1.65 a box in morrisons. They had choc & orange, summer fruits & apple & sultana, i grabbed a box of each today, will be back down for some more tomorrow! xx

Pm'd you gemma, circes, B&M is like homebargains, had a look & the only one in scotland is in wishaw. x

Back