Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks for looking.
Asda have fat free super noodles 3for £1
heinz baked beans 3 for £1 and spag 3 for £1

sainsburys have fresh chicken breasts £5 a pack there was 4 or 5 good size breasts in the pack I got last night.

Pasta'n'sauce still 4 for £2 in Tesco. 3 for £2 in Asda.

In the current issue of Morrisons Magazine (May/June) Which is free to pick up by the till, is a voucher for 35p off a box of 5 Alpen Light in Morrisons.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Heron frozen foods has 5 x muller light yogurts for £1
And Farm Foods has a 12 bag of baby bel lights for £1

asda are doing the shape 4 pack for £1.

Pm'd you gemma, circes, B&M is like homebargains, had a look & the only one in scotland is in wishaw. x

There is one in Edinburgh and one in Musselburgh also. As my mum shops in both of them.
The one opposite my house doesn't sell they cereal bars :(

I popped in B&M last night looking for the Alpen Lights and they didn't have any.:( Hope they get some in soon, I was ready to stock up!! :D

i got some alpen bars from the store in hull, but seeing as im probably the only one in this neck of the woods, im not much help lol

Hi all , just been to Home Bargains in Boston Lincs and they have Alpen Light bars (choc and orange )for 19p each WOOP WOOP !!!

:)Weight Watchers fat free Yogurts half price at Tesco, £0.74 for 4, includes the yummy cheesecake etc..

Also muller light x 6 for £2.00 at Tesco

Last edited:
Ssh - don't tell anyone!

I was in asda this morning and got a box of Kellogg's Crunchy Oatbakes as part of weekly shop. I was sitting having a cuppa in the cafe while waiting on my bus and checked my receipt. There must have been a mistake on their system as they came up as £1 instead of £2.20! Promptly went back and got another 2 boxes :D

My local Sainsbury's has Alpen Light bars at 2 boxes for £3. Not a huge saving but 30p none the less.

home bargains have walkers lights 10p a bag, alpen light bars 19p each ,snack a jacks large packs 69p , small bags 29p each and bacardi breezer 100 cals large bottle for 1.99 they are 2.99 in asda savings all round i think. by the way in case you didnt know the bacardi breezer is 5 syns for a standard bottle .

Quorn Bangers for a £1
Quorn Cumberland Sausages for a £1
Quorn Sizzling Burgers for 99p

I have ordered some in while they are still on offer...

Back